♥Chapter Dois♥

♂♂Romeo♂♂

"Romeo."

I turned around to see some guy known as Drain.

"That was pretty sly trick but your gonna need to gives us that money back".

I turned to face him head on with my skate board in one hand, cards in the other, and a big roll of cash in my pocket.

"Why, obviously you lost. That means I get money. That should be easy enough for you to understand." I said. Then the guy pulled out a knife.

I started to laugh. "What-chu gonna do wit a knife, obviously you ain't ever used one before by the way you're holding it." I said, pointing to the tiniest pocket knife in the world!

"Bet-chu me and my buddies here can do somthin' since you don't want to give it up" They started to move.

"Catch me if you can suckas!" I dropped the cards and hopped on my skateboard while the band of wanna-be ganstas chased after me.

I can hear them in the distance shoutin' a bunch of curses and threats that I could really care less about right now. I passed so many blocks and passed so many streets I know I lost them. I bet they went back to the alley to cry about losing their money to a 16 year old. It's fun on this side; don't have to worry about the real gangs back in Le Perla.

I shook my head and hopped off my skateboard. Now I just have to figure out what to do now. I got their money. Not like it was hard or anything, I was dealing with complete idiots. Maybe I should ju-

I stopped in mid-thought when I turned my head to see the words Rowdington Skate Park in big, gold letters. Just the place I wanna be.

I walked through the entrance and immediately saw that it was packed. Taking a look around I saw your basic launch and bank ramp and half-pipes. Apparently they must have tournaments here because there are bleachers off to the side.

In the middle of me looking around I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to catch the fist right before it got to my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Really, Benett?"

I would think he would be at home or his girlfriend's or raiding my kitchen right now. Oh well its none of my business where he is.

"Dang man I thought I had you this time.." He said smiling like always.

"You should already know. You can't touch this!" I motioned around my face. Of all the places I avoid, getting a blow to my face is at the top of the list.

"Haha, so dude you finally decided to come to the skate park. I applaud you"

Wuh? "Dude, I didn't even know this place existed 'til today" I said while taking another look around.

"I told you 'bout this place a little while back. Geesh Romeo. You don't listen t-" He said before certain voices interrupted him.

"Hey, Romeo!" I turned around to notice two familiar faces walking toward us.

"H-hey Benz, Bon! What are you doing here?" I was happy to see my twin cousins, but I was more concerned as to why. How did they even find me here? At a skate park? That I just found today?

"You look like you're surprised to see us. We love skateboards just as much as you." Benz said pushing his skateboard back and forth.

"You guys didn't even tell us you were coming to America. How did you get in?" I know they're not the type to come in illegally but it still shocked me. Their mom hates the fact of traveling.

"Nania was coming anyways to give you and your dad some news so Benz decided to beg sis to take us too." Bon said rather annoyed.

"I'm sorry Benett, these are my cousins Benzelto and Bonvite. But we all think Benz and Bon is way better." I introduced them since he was just standing there.

"Hi I'm Benett"

"Hey Benett" They said at the simultaneously.

"So apparently you guys aren't from America. Where're you from?"

I droned out when they started the longest ass conversation about La Perla. So I was about to just walk off when Benett let out a small yelp and took off running. He kept looking back in the same direction so I followed his looks to the steps in the back of the park. I saw a girl standing at the top of the stairs walking down very casually, but nothing fear worthy.

"Hey man, what 's up with your friend?" Benz asked.

"I don't know, he's awkward like that " I said not really knowing what it truly was or even caring.

"Oh, well c'est la vie," he murmured ,"I am so hungry right now, do they have any thing to eat around here..." And Benz went walking off to find food, leaving me and Bon alone so we started to explore the rest of the park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After obviously checking out every girl that passed by Bon took a deep sigh and faced me.

"The news Nania has to give isn't good Romeo." He said, shocking me with the extremity in his voice. I stopped walking and I looked at him obviously concerned. What's wrong?

"I only over heard her talking to someone on the phone- I just need you prepare yourself for what you're gonna hear."

"I don't understand. Why aren't you telling me what it is now?" I started to get a little irritated "You can't just say something like that and then not tell me what it is"

"It's not my place to tell you what it is. I've already told you as much as you need to know. Me and Benz are gonna go home, we've been here all day. We're coming over tomorrow so don't get into anymore trouble. I know that roll of money in your pocket didn't come from you actually working at a job." He laughed and walked away. How the fuck did he know?

I hopped on my skateboard ready to find out what exactly Bon was talking about. What happened? Obviously it must be serious if Nania had to fly over here. What if they fou-

"Yo Romeo, watch out!" I heard Benz's voice burst through my thoughts. I quickly turned to see what was in font of me but not enough in time to move past the girl before we collided.

As soon as the momentum sent us tipping I grabbed her and turned my shoulder so my back would hit the ground. I wrapped my arm around her head as we fell down to the pavement. Ouch.

I tried to open my eyes but I had a bunch of hair in the way. Slowly a ball of hair rose from my chest. It was moved away with a single arm motion to show a beautiful copper face and shinny black-brown eyes looking directly into mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PK's Drama Room

It took me like forevah just to finish this one chapter. I'm sorry but I got stuck for like three weeks. I know this chapter may be a bit boring but its only the beginning. WARNING it may be a while before I can update again do to school and practice. I actually skipped practice today so I could have a little time to myself. Leave a comment on my writing and I'll most likely fan yuh. So bye-bye til time!