Chapter One- The Shoutout

Mia's Pov:

"I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby, on you lady, all night, all, all night! I'm gon' take care of your body, I'll be gentle, don't you scream, It's getting hotter, make it softer, feel your chest on me" My alarm went off.

I groaned and threw the covers off of me. I padded over to my bathroom and turned on the lukewarm water. I stripped out of my pajamas and took down my hair bun.

I slowly stepped into the shower and felt my muscles relax. I quickly washed and shaved. I rinsed my body off and turned off the water.

I grabbed a white fluffy towel and walked out of the bathroom, feeling refreshed.

I grabbed matching undergarments and put them on. I grabbed shorts out of the dresser an put them on. I walked to my closet and looked through my shirts.

I decided on a black tank top with a white vest over it. I grabbed my black belt with studs on it and pulled it through the belt loops.

I moved my hair back and grabbed my hair brush. I ran it through my hair, and decided to leave my hair down. I grabbed my black liquid eyeliner and made small wings on my eyes. I put in my nose ring and looked at myself in the mirror.

I furrowed my eyebrows and grabbed my glasses. I smiled and grabbed my bag.

I ran downstairs and went into the kitchen.

"Hey mum." I greeted her.

"Hello hunny. Do you want me to take you to school before I go to the hospital?" She asked. She was one of the best doctors at the hospital.

I nodded and grabbed a muffin.

"Lets go." She said, grabbing her keys. I finished my muffin and followed her out the door.

She pulled up to the door.

"Have a good day, sweety." She said.

"I will mum." I said, giving her a kiss on her cheek. I got out of the car and walked inside the school.

I walked to my locker and put my bag in there and grabbed my notebook for class. I shut my locker and walked over to Kyle's locker.

Kyle has been my best friend since he moved here, in second grade.

Kyle was by his locker with Kylie, his twin.

Kylie and Kyle were really popular, but they still hung out with me. Kyle was a genuinely sweet guy, who sees good in everybody. Kylie was the head cheerleader. She has been dating Luke for two years.

Everybody was surprised when Kylie and Luke got together because of their social status. Kylie was really popular, whilst Luke is like me. A nerd.

"Hey guys." I greeted them.

Kyle looked over at me and hugged me. "Hey Mia." He said, grinning.

"Hey Mia." Kylie said, looking up from her phone. I raised an eyebrow.

"Texting Luke?" I said, more than asked. Mia nodded and giggled. I chuckled and looked back over to Kyle.

"Lets get to class, shall we?" I asked, grinning.

Kyle grinned back and nodded. I pulled him away from his locker and walked to class with him.

#########

Classes went by fast, and now, I was packing my stuff up.

The bell rang and I picked my stuff up and walked to my locker. I put my textbook up and grabbed my bag. Kyle and Kylie had to leave early for their cousin's wedding. I put in my earbuds and sat down on the curb, waiting for my mum.

Somebody tapped my shoulder and I jumped. I turned around and pulled out an earbud.

It was Jessica, Evelyn, and Alexis. I mentally groaned. They were the school sluts.

"Can I help you?" I asked in a bored tone.

"What did I tell you?!" Jessica yelled in her screechy voice.

I raised an eyebrow and motioned for her to continue.

"Stay away from Kyle!" She yelled.

I chuckled and opened my mouth, but was cut off by a car horn. I turned around and seen my mum.

I ignored Jessica and jumped in the car.

Mum drove off, and I put my earbud back in. When we pulled in the driveway, I jumped out and walked into the house. I threw my bag on the floor and walked upstairs.

I put my music on and danced around.

"Booty,booty,booty,booty rockin' everywhere. Booty,booty,booty,booty rockin' everywhere. Booty,booty,booty,booty rockin' everywhere." I sang.

I grabbed my phone and took a selfie and posted it on Instagram. Caption: 'Rocking out before going to work!' I typed. I posted it and changed into my work uniform.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys. "Mum I'm going to work!" I yelled.

I heard a faint 'okay' and walked out.

I drove to Starbucks and parked. I got out and walked in.

"Hey Mark." I greeted my co-worker.

"Hey Mia." He said looking up. I went behind the counter and grabbed my apron and hat.

"Harry Styles's girlfriend!" I yelled out and rolled my eyes. Typical white girls.

########

I pulled off my apron and hat and sighed. It was packed today!

I said my goodbyes to Mark and walked out to my car. I drove straight back home. I went upstairs and took a quick shower and changed into pajama shorts and a tank top. I pulled my hair into a messy bun.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen and found a note on the counter.

'Mia,

There was an emergency at work. I will be back later tonight. Love you, hunny.

-mom'

I threw it away and opened the fridge. I grabbed some grapes and walked into the living room. I plopped down on the couch and turned on the tv.

I grabbed my phone and spit out my grapes. There were so many Instagram notifications! I looked through them and saw that I was tagged in pictures with a boy, mentioned in comments, and have loads of new followers.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I clicked on the picture I was tagged in. A shoutout. I clicked on the boy's profile and saw that his name was Louis Tomlinson.

I searched his name and learned that he was in a famous boy band. Why would he give me a shoutout?

I shrugged and turned off my phone and watched 'Misfits'.

##########################

Hey guys! So this is my new story!!

If you liked this chapter, vote/comment/and share :D stay tuned for more ;)

I will update every other day (most likely)

~imatakeyourpoptarts 💘