Chapter 5: Tom's POV

Tom's POV

The whole time Danny was talking to me I couldn't get her off my mind. All the words he was saying was going through one ear and out the other. I couldn't help it. I know I have said this but she was special.

"THOMAS MICHAEL FLETCHER LISTEN TO ME NOW!" he shouted. I never heard him shout like that before, he sounded serious and I would be lying if it didn't make me shit my pants.. well not literally but you know what I mean. He looked angry, his eyes glared at me, it got the girl out of my head.

"Sorry, just thinking"

"Tom, it isn't good enough, I'm sorry but if you cant get out of your head go see her and then we can crack on with the McFly album. Have you heard and seen all the fans tweets?" I noddded, " They are getting angry and upset, they think we have gone. But we haven't. This album is important ok?"

"ok" I nod. Danny looked dead serious, I have never seen him look like this before either. I knew the fans were gettting angry and upset but yeah. But was he right about going to see her? I knew I wanted to, but I thought I would give her space after the last acccident, and her parents were the most important thing right now. Not some man wo has got a little thing for their daughter who idolized him.

WAIT! This was weird. This girl was a fan. I have never fell for a fan before. No one ever has constantly been on my mind, or have I felt like this for one before. I loved all my fans with all my heart, they were my everything. But she. She was unique. Best way to put it I suppose? Before I over think this too much I just decided why the hell not? See if Danny was right, and if not then I could destracted by the album right?  I ran out the door before even saying goodbye to him. I grabbed my coat and lslammed the door. The faint noise of Danny shouting

"Good luck mate" passed through the air, as I sprinted towards my car.