Chapter 2

A/N-That's Maia, just pretend she has blue eyes

Maia's P. O. V.

Throughout the whole lesson the man with the beautiful eyes kept on staring at me.

If I were to say that it was pleasant I would be lying.

To be honest it was kind of creepy and stalker/Edward like.

Fortunately, 10 minutes after the beautiful guy entered the class. The bell rang. Finally the math torture is over. 

I went to my new locker, got my books and closed it. As I made my way to my next class I couldn't get him out of my mind. I had no idea why I mean I don't even know his name for pop tarts sake. 

My thoughts ended shortly as someone bumped into me which made my drop my books.

"I am so sorry" he apologized. I didn't bother looking up as I picked up my science books. The less eye contact I make in this school the better, my father would surely kill me if he found out that I was talking to someone.

"Hey, are you feeling okay?" The stranger asked. 

I didn't reply, I didn't likee talking to people anyway.

My eyes were focused on  the books on the floor. 

He helped me pick them up and as the person gave them to me our hands made contact. I couldn't help but gasp as I felt sparks, that's when I looked up to see his wonderful, hypnotizing sea-green eyes.

"Oh come on! Why are you like this?!" I yell to fate (probably a tad to loudly)

It felt like hours staring at the hansome stranger's confused face until I realized that I probably looked like a creep stating so I looked away.

"You sure you okay Mat- Ma'am!" He corrects, "who were you talking to?"

I ignore him.

and here I thought only people in movies and books bumped into hot dudes, guess I was wrong.

"Hi I'm Blake Parker, what's your name, love?" he asked in a clearly fake British accent. 

God even his voice sounds mesmerising.

No, Maia stop! Calm your ovaries!

I was about to say my name when I remembered my father's words:

'You are not allowed to have any friends or boyfriends" he states. "If you ever bring someone in this house or tell them what I do to you, I will hurt you so bad that you wouldn't even be able to walk, I might even kill you and that person. I've killed before and you know it. I won't hesitate to kill you and someone else, am I understood?"

"I'm someone who you don't have to know" I replied to Blake's question and was about to turn away when he grabbed my hand. 

Again I couldn't deny the sparks that flew when we touched. 

"Wait!" He says.

"Please let go" I whisper under my breath.

"Can't I at least know your name?" Blake questioned.

I sighed  "Are all guys this persistent?"

"I sure hope not" he replies back to his American accent.

 But I guess telling him my name couldn't hurt. Well it could, if my father or mother found out but I don't think they will. 

"Maia Johnson" I muttered so low, I thought he wouldn't be able to here me.