...52...

(Authors note: this is the last chapter of coldness. I'm gonna do a character q and a. So you guys can ask questions to all the characters in the story. You can also write questions for the author Aka me. So just write all your questions in the comments!!)

A month later

It was Christmas once again. Jack, grandma, grandpa and I were all together celebrating.

"Are you okay?" Jack whispered to me. "You have been awfully quiet the entire day."

"I wish the boys were here.." I said.

Jack smiled and nodded. He then grabbed his phone, typing something.

"Heard there were hot chocolate here?" A familiar voice said behind me and I froze. I turned around seeing Luke smiling widely to me. I ran to hug him. Then I hugged mike, ash and cal.

"I thought you left?" I asked.

"Mikey lost his passport and couldn't get onto the plane so we had to stay." Ashton giggled.

I laughed.

"I'm glad you're here."

We sat on the floor unpacking our gifts. Suddenly Jack slipped a envelope into my hands. I looked up confusedly. He nodded to me and I opened it slowly.

Look outside xx

I had never seen the handwriting before, but I did as told and walked to the door, opening and looking around. In the parking lot, I saw Damon with a little brown foal.

"Damon?" I asked confusedly.

"Merry Christmas." He said handing me the rope that was connected to the foal. "Here's your gift." He smirked.

"I can't, I don't have anywhere to have it."

"He's living on Veritas, but.. he's yours." Damon smiled.

"What's his name?"

"Up to you."

"Archie."