Hell's Rath

Dedicated to the #unholysquad ;)

RATING: MATURE

 All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.  

***

Upon the request of my lovely fans, I am pleased to start this new journey. Rath(Rathmoor) is a character from Sickly, Sweet, a completed novel of mine, he is one of the key roles in the conclusion but you don't have to read that one to understand this one. This is a stand-alone spin-off. 

Although it says the rating is mature, the goal is not sex/smut. I have very complex characters, plots and stories that are just as juicy and inviting.

Cast(current):

Rathmoor - Stephen James

Karina - You (For now) 

Update schedule is TBD but it shouldn't take too long, maybe every couple of weeks. If you would like to read even more of Rath check out Bittersweet. 

I have ice-cold buckets of holy water ready for all you bishes, but we all know that doesn't really work, haha. So, please, enjoy the read. 

COMMENT like crazy and vote for support!

<3