New Year's Eve

Author's Note: Hey guys this is my new story! Don't worry I'll still be continuing First Date, so this one may not be updated as often. So this is basically BB and Rae celebrating holidays together! Hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own Teen Titans.

~*~

Beast Boy walked throughout the main room, looking for Raven. The Titans were having a New Year's Eve party, so the tower was really crowded.

He walked around looking for the familiar cloak and purple hair when he bumped into Cyborg, who was dancing with Speedy and Aqualad.

Cyborg turned around and Beast Boy looked up in surprise. His friend had on a pink tutu, a lampshade on his head, and was that a bra? Looking again, he saw that yes, Cyborg was wearing a bra. Not gonna ask...he thought.

"Heyy...String Bean what's up?" Cyborg asked, laughing hysterically.

Beast Boy opened his mouth to say something when Cyborg started laughing really loudly and fell to the ground. "Beasty...there's a duck behind you!" Beast Boy turned around and saw nothing. He bent down next to Cyborg who patted his face. "You have great skin Veronica..."

Veronica? Who was Veronica? Well, Cyborg was definitely drunk. Deciding Cyborg would be absolutely no help in his conquest, he pried his friend off his cheeks and walked off.

He walked over to the couch where Robin and Starfire were seated. Robin was laying in Starfire's lap while she rubbed his back. Beast Boy sat down next to them and turned to Starfire.

"What's wrong with him?"

Starfire turned to Beast Boy and laughed. "Boyfriend Robin had an...accident doing "the limbo", and now I am doing the massage."

Beast Boy tried not to laugh. He could just imagine Robin going under the limbo stick then falling on the ground, splitting his pants.

Looking at them together he remembered he needed to find his own girlfriend. "You seen Rae, Star?"

"Hmm...," she thought for a moment, "I believe she is out on the roof."

Beast Boy thanked her and maneuvered his way through the thick crowd full of superheros. After what seemed like forever, made it to the stairs leading to the roof. He walked up them quickly seeing as he only had 5 minutes until the new year.

You see, this was Raven and Beast Boy's first New Year's Eve as a couple, and he wanted to make it special. So, he decided he would kiss her when the clock struck twelve at the beginning of the new year.

He was nervous and excited. Although they have kissed before, this was an extremely important one. There was no was he was messing this up.

Just as he neared the top, wow there was a lot of stairs, he tripped and fell on his face and hit his head on the hand rail. Great. Just great...

He looked at his watch and saw he only had a minute left. He panicked and ran up the stairs to the roof. He then searches for Raven, who was sitting near the edge, watching the fireworks.

30 seconds!, his watch seemed to scream at him. He had to hurry.

"Raven, Raven!"

He ran up to her and put his arm around her.

20 seconds!

"Beast Boy, what are you doing?"

"It's New Year's Eve, Rae! I have to kiss you at the start of the new year, come on!

15 seconds!

"But Beast Boy...your head is bleeding..."

He put his hand up to his head, and pulled it back; his hand caked in blood. "Oh yeah, I fell earlier, but not important now, we have no time!"

10 seconds!

"Beast Boy, head injuries are not good. We need to get you to the med room."

5 seconds!

"Raven please!"

4 seconds!

He leaned in closer and gave her his best puppy dog eyes.

3 seconds!

She gave him a loving look.

2 seconds!

He was totally getting his kiss.

1 second!

Raven and Beast Boy leaned closer and passionately kissed as fireworks exploded in the sky. In the house they heard a loud "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

They pulled apart after a minute and smiled at each other for a minute, until Beast Boy broke the silence.

"Best. Kiss. Ever."

And, then he fainted.

Raven picked him up sighing, carrying him to the med bay.

"What am I gonna do with you..."

~*~

Author's Note: Poor Beast Boy! At least he got his kiss before passing out from blood loss. So, how'd you guys like it? Like I said, this won't be updated as often because of my other story, but this is a fun thing to do on the side. Hope you guys enjoyed, and thanks for reading!

~TwelvePercent