what has happened

as me and Gaara ran we met face to face with the sound four and a coffin/weird box.

later

"Choji, Shikamaru, Kiba, Neji i hope you win"

"they will"

"i hope so"

as we ran i spoted Rock Lee getting beat up bad and said

"Gaara go help him"

"huh"

"go help Lee or he's going to die"

"what about you?"

"ill be fine now go"

"hai"

when me and Gaara split i headed for Sasuke and Naruto. "Sasuke what happened to you?" i soon saw Naruto and Sasuke standing on the statues, one of them was the second hokage(i think) and the other was Uchiha Madara. i hid as they began fighting each other. Naruto was desperate enough to get Sasuke back that he let the nine tailed beast partly take over.

they faught well in despite they both didnt sense me because they were both anxious to win

Sasuke's*POV*

right now i have two things on my mind

revenge on Itachi

getting back at Gaara

the reasons because Itachi killed my clan.

and Gaara for doing something to make Blood leave.

"why are you doing this Sasuke?!"

"because i want to get stronger and get revenge on Itachi"

as we continued to fight my curse mark began to spread all over my body.

while Naruto had red chakra around him.

he had fangs and the lines on his cheeks were wider.

who is Naruto? what is Naruto?

end of Sasuke's*POV*

as they faught they started to change into different things. Naruto got faster until Sasuke's sharringan was complete. "was that what this was all about Sasuke gaining more power so he can get his revenge on his brother. and defeating Naruto"

Sasuke started to read Naruto's moves before they happened and kicked Naruto into the side of a cliff. soon i felt my body burn and Naruto came out of the cliffside all red and with one of Kurama's tails and he had claws. as the battle became intense i noticed how they both looked tired.

to finish the battle Sasuke formed chidora and charged at Naruto. i ran infront of Naruto and took the hit and they both gasped at what i had done.

"why did you do it Blood why?"

"because.....*cough* friends...dont...*cough* kill...friends" i managed to say with every word hurting me more.

"Blood"

Sasuke bent down and touched my face and whispered so Naruto couldnt hear.

"why did you choose to leave?"

"i guess you didnt read *cough* the rest"

"huh?"

"i also said i would visit*cough* as soon as i could"

he got up with horor in his eyes for what he had done and disappeared. Naruto picked me up and i clutched the spot where Sasuke hit so the blood would stop coming out. after i started to have black chakra around my wound and i let go and fainted.

Blood's mind

why Sasuke? why try to kill your best friend? what has he done to you that makes you do this?

why where you so angry that i was going to leave Konoha?

so many questions still but nothing will answer them. not even i can answer them.

but why do this to Sakura? what has she done to you that makes you wish to do this?

have i done anything to you to make you do this? to everyone who cared about you? if you want revange than do it when you can not when you want to. but everyone risked their lives to get you back. and so did i. you almost killed me and you still left. why?

is power more important to you than your friends? if it isnt than whats more important to you than power?

to many questions. why? the world may never know.