Beloved Beast

Beloved Beast by inkzerospace

Review:

First off, her work is absolutely incredible. I haven't read all of her stories, but it is definitely on my to do list.

It is by far one of my favorites. I would gladly place it in the top ten.

This story was featured a little while ago, so you may have already read it, but here I go.

This story is staged somewhat like Beauty in the Beast, but it has its own twist on it. She puts everything in order so perfectly. When she created a blind girl for the lead roll, I thought this is different. Most people would see her as weak and unable to care for herself, but that isn't the case. She created Elle as a strong girl, no matter what people say she always keeps her chin up, hating to be a burden on others she does things for herself.

Then there is Don Rossetti, a brooding man. He is very bad-tempered, and somehow Elle sees through it. The fact that she isn't afraid of him is what triggers his liking towards her, and at this point I think it shows her strongest side. It shows strength in a whole different light, something I think all us girls/women can look up to.

It is rated pg-13 for a good reason. I know at least two of her other books get a little steamy at one point, so expect the same in this one. And I promise she doesn't let you down.

It is very admirable, and I am happy to say that I had the honor to read this story. I hope you all fall in love with Elle and Don the way I did.

Also go check out her other stories, she has a bunch of them!! If they are half as good as this one, then I know they won't doubt.

Category:

Romance

Parts:

32

Status:

Completed

Summary:

Blind since birth, Elle Duncan has known only darkness, but her beautiful spirit brims with light. A terrible accident has reindeers her father's ability to provide for his wife and three daughters-in a bleak desperation to restore his livelihood-he's turned to their most unlikely savior-their brooding and dark lord.

Don Rossetti is bad-tempered with an equally dark countenance to match. Bar boring a deadly secret, he's comfortable spending his existence in solitude, but something about the peasant man who has come daringly seeking his aid, peaks his curiosity and suddenly loneliness is no longer of appeal. He grudgingly agrees to assist the poor farmer but for his generous deed a price must be paid-a debt that Elle Duncan must pay.

Author's Note:

If you have a story you would like for me to check out, then comment. I will gladly read it and comment on it for you. Again go check her out, it's worth it.

Tell me in the comments if you liked this story.