Prologue

J K Rowling owns all characters in the Harry Potter series.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

Mistakes are made. Everyone knows that. And one person knows that better than the rest.

Hermione Granger sat staring at her nine month old daughter in her nursery. Her husband Ron was at work and she had been busying herself around the house all day when curiosity got the better of her.

Pointing her wand at her sleeping infant, she muttered the spell that would instantly tell her whose D.N.A was mixed to create her daughter Kiely’s D.N.A.

The faces that appeared around Kiely shocked Hermione.

Her face was there obviously, but instead of the face of Ron, whom she had naturally assumed was Kiely’s father, was the place of another person.

And not one Hermione would expect to be a father, certainly not the father of her young daughter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:S Who's Kiely's father? Not a person people would expect I'll grant. You'll find out in the next chapter!

Thanks for reading!

MissPotter98x