The Beggining

{Connors POV}

As the school bell rings, I rush to my classroom. I sit down and start working when i hear the door open.

I look over and see a girl walk in. She looks fairly nice.

"Are you new?", Mrs.Bush says to the girl.

"Yes. I just moved here. My name is Bethany. Bethany Mota.

"Okay why don't you take a seat and well get started." Mrs.Bush says.

Bethany sits next to me because there are no other open seats. I say hi and she says hi back. She starts working on her notebook right away and i realize that shes very smart.

~~~

{Bethanys POV}

I walk into the doors of Canyon Creek High School nervously. I walk into the front office to get my room number and schedule.

I walk into room 103 and I hear the door slam behind me. That grabbed the classes attention.

"Are you new?" the teacher says.

"Yes", I say "I just moved here. My name is Bethany. Bethany Mota."

"Okay why don't you take a seat and we'll get started.", she says.

I find an open seat next to a boy that says hi. I say hi back and start to work. The work is really easy so i buzzed right through it.

~~~

*School bell rings*

{Connors POV}

As the bell rings, I run past everyone to the bus stop. I see Bethany is on my bus so I sit next to her because I usually don't sit with anyone.

"So how was your first day?" I say.

"Good. It was kind of confusing finding all my classes but otherwise it was good."

"Cool." I say.

We were silent the rest of the bus ride. When we got off, I thought Bethany was following me but it turns out she moved into the house next to mine!

I couldn't tell if this was a good thing or a bad thing.

~~~

{Bethanys POV}

When the bell rang i ran out of my classroom and to the bus. I saw the boy from my first class and he sat with me.

"So how was your first day?" He said.

"Good." I said, "But it was kind of confusing finding all of my classes but otherwise it was good."

"Cool." He said.

When we got off the bus I felt like I was following him but turns out i live next to him! I think this is good because i think i might like this boy.