Prologue

Prologue

Jason walked up the hill towards the group of people that were his friends. Piper turned to him and smiled.

“Hey Sparky,” she said and he smiled.

“Hey Pipes,” he answered and walked over to her, putting his arm around her waist. The others were also standing at the top of the hill and by others, he meant everyone. Today, the Nico Di Angelo left the camp to go and find out what he was meant for. That was five years ago. A month before he left, they won the war. Now Nico has called to tell them that he will be arriving at camp today at noon, so everyone is waiting to see him.

In those five years though. Percy and Annabeth have gotten married. Jason and Piper are going to be married. Frank is waiting to propose to Hazel—she's only eighteen. The camps have merged and things are going great. Though, Leo is still trying to find Ogygia.

A taxi pulled up and stopped. A tall, nineteen year old got out of front and walked to the back. Now everyone was confused because the driver when to the trunk. Did Nico really have that much stuff?

The son of Jupiter took this time to examine the son of Hades. He wore a dark forest green shirt, jeans and black running shoes. His hair was gut shorter and it was combed. He had gotten taller and was about Percy's height. Jason nodded mentally. He's really changed, he thought and it didn’t know that that just because of his clothes, it was because he was actually smiling, talking and laughing with the cab driver.

“He looks happier,” Piper said from beside him, saying his exact thoughts.

“Yeah,” Annabeth said. She tilted her head and they watched the son of Hades bring something out from the backseat. Most people had a hard-attack when they saw what he was carrying.

“Is that what I think it is?” Conner Stoll asked and everyone's jaws dropped open.

“It can't be!” Clarisse La Rue yelled. “How is this possible?”

“What is Hades?” Percy asked and Annabeth's eyes widened.

“My gods,” she muttered.

Jason then looked at Piper and she said what they were thinking, “Is that....is that a kid?”