Past Potters.

Lily Evans sat underneath her favorite tree; it had shade, Lily's favorite colour green and a few of her favorite flowers -Lily's- around the edge of the trunk. This tree was by the lake and she smiled, hearing the little 'pops' the water made as fish swam around. Her green eyes shone with knowledge as she read her book about Potions, whilst her red hair shone in the light. A slight russtling from above her made her sigh with aggrivation. She put her book on her lap open and glared upwards as a black haired Gryffindoor boy swung down from the tree by his legs.

His hazel eyes shone as he looked over her, his hand moving inside his robes. He pulled out a golden snitch. Lily stiffled a snort.

'Evans, your looking gorgous today, why not go out to Hogsmeade later?' Green eyes stared loathingly into hazel ones, his smirk just grew larger as the snitch struggled in his fingers.

'No, Potter. For the millionth time.' Lily's green eyes frowned before pulling a hand through her auburn shinning hair. She grabbed at her book, holding it up in front of her face, trying to block him out.

'Bugger off, Potter. I said no didn't I?' She growled, slamming her book onto her lap again, James Potter frowned before swinging himself back up the tree and climbing down it. He looked at her, his expression sad.

'Oh please Evans, I promise I'll never aggrivate you again!' He asked, sitting beside her. She scoffed. Getting to her feet. She bent down, picking up a Lily.

'That's not possible for you, Potter.' She snapped at him, starting to walk off.

'It's not! Just give me one chance! One!' He pleaded, walking after her.

'No! Bugger off and get some other girl to aggrivate!' She screamed at him, holding her book closely to her.

'Your the only one for me, Evans.' His eyes shone as he said this, truthfully. This made her stop, she bit to her lip, trying not to blush.

'Pffft, if I got with you, you'd probably leave me for another one in a week.' She snapped at him, her cheeks reddening anyways.

'You said IF I take that as a maybe!' He practically giggled as he said it.

'Oh! Why won't you bugger off!' She shouted at him, her cheeks even redder.

'I told you, I'm not 'BUGGERING OFF' until you give me a positive answer.' He folded his arms across his chest, chuckling.

'Fine! I will NEVER go out with you! How about that!' She turned around on him, screaming it.

He put his hand to his chest; as if he was wounded.

"That hurt Evans." He wasn't smiling but there was dissapointment in his eyes.

"Yeah, well. Now you know what your little 'JOKES' do to other people!" She said before placing her Lily inside her book. She turned around again, storming off.

"Evans! Hey! Evans!" He called after her, she ignored him.

"Lily! Evans!" He called. She stopped and turned.

"Since when have you started calling me Lily?!?" She shouted before storming off up to Gryffindoor Tower.