Interaction.

The first few days working with Ashe were uncomfortable due to the feelings that spurred in Riley's heart, but she pushed them aside. Work is a place for professionalism not somewhere to go and fall in love.

About a week into the two working together, Riley finally decided to try and hang out Ashe. Moreless she was eavesdropping in a conversation Ashe was having with another girl and threw in that she would be down to throw in some cash to make it more of a bundle of whatever they were deciding to get. Oh the quiet shutin girl parties? That was a shocker to both of them, mind you Riley didn't really speak to any of her coworkers before Ashe showed up. She only was down for this shot at hanging out to spend time with Ashe.

Little to no surprise Ashe was all down for the idea, but Riley could tell the other girl wasn't thrilled. However Riley didn't care, she was just happy to learn more about Ashe.

As the end of their shift came, Riley finished up with counting down her vash drawer. Glancing around for the store owner so she could them her drawer. Once that was complete, she went to go find Ashe outside with Kayla. Riley just smiled and kept quiet, getting into the bucket seat of Ashe's truck. It was a tight squeeze and didn't help that Kayla somewhat forced the passanger seat back onto Riley's toes. Though Riley managed to keep her tongue in check and kept quiet.

The three drove around the city looking for someone who had bud for sale. Almost an hour in to driving around before someone responded; one of Ashe's connects Ryan. There was some luck, they drove out to where Ryan was at and got what they needed. The three hoped out parked out front of some random house, rolling up and just bullshitting. Random little conversations about one of another, trying to get to know each other.

Riley stood near Ashe as Kayla was sitting in the back of the truck. Kayla was going on about some guy she was living with and their sex life. Riley just sighed softly, she hadn't really spoken up much since getting into the truck. Ashe had noticed and trued to get her to speak.

" You know, when I first saw you I thought you looked like a mermaid. "
Riley was abit confused as she let out a small giggle. " A mermaid? With everything I get called at work, that has to be the cutest thing. "

Riley smiled and then began talking more to Ashe, on the way back home to drop off everyone. Kayla just stayed in the back of the truck so she could stare up at the sky. Riley stayed up front with Ashe, having minor conversations. She was able to find out that Ashe was in and out of a relationship with a girl named Lynn, that she loved spontaneously doing things, she was somewhat major pothead and loved just chilling with friends. Riley could work with this, she was happy she came out.

After dropping off Kayla, Ashe drove Riley back to her home. She got out of the truck and walked over to the driver side to give Ashe a hug goodnight. A warm embrace, she smells like lilacs  .. I dont know why but my heart loves it. Riley waved goodbye before running inside. Her heart skipping beats every few seconds. She was falling harder and wished it would just stop.

She is like a treasure .. Something precious but also hidden deep down underneath a masked face.