The Time of Our Lives

I know I tell you guys that i can keep up with the stories i have but i have to write another one. I also have one other in the workings I was writing when this idea came to mind thisiswhat haoppend to me ialways writedownmy idea ina  book i never posted. I am soglad with my other books they are so popular. I hopethis one is too. This idea i wrote 6 months ago and found it so i decided to put it up hope u like.

Hope you like her is the Places of the characters.

Bella- New girl - song writer- singer

Alice- Cheerleader co-captin

Rose- Bellas Sister also new to the school

Emmett- Footballstar and aslo basketball

Jasper- Emmetts brother.also basketballstar

Edward- Football Captin basketball Captin and most popular guy in school.

Tanya-  Edwards girlfriend and Captin of cheerleaders

Nessie- Bellas little sister- Nt old enough yet

Zerri- Edwards sister and also a huge shopping fansoon to be bellas BFF and is second in commend on the cheerleading squad.

Susie- Zerri's Best friend and also love to go shopping. IS constume disgner for the cheerleaders and is also a A+ student and soon to be Bellas BFF

Lauryn(AKA Lar )- Very athletic acaptin of the volleybalol tema. Loves to talk and meetnewpeople she is Rose's sister.

Hailey- Edwards other sister also Zerri's sister she loves to be the shy one when she can be she always changes her look she iscurently dating theco captin of the Football team. She andher brother and sister have all the money in the world so she can go shopping whenever she wants with her sis.

In this story Bella has to learn howto be able to put up with the jock that is hot and his bitchy girlfriend. Who is set out to humliate Bella. Alice and rose are just by stander until Rose does the unthinkable, Willl Edward and BElla end up together idk>.. (ALL HUMAN)

Yes four of my characters are authous off here they are..... (drum roll) Zerri (AKA PLAYER_VILLE) Susie ( AKA DARK_SHADOWS) Laury(AKA LARLAR613) and me HAiley we are the girls at the bottom. any ways here is a better discription.

I was going back to school. Oh goodie like i will have any fun. This is going to be interesting.../....................

Bella and her sister Rose go off to collage at UNL ( srry Ihad to makeone story from here UNL stands for The University of NEbraska)  When they get there they meet Zerrri and Susie. Who later introduce them to Lauryn and Hailey. They are all BFFs but where the drama u may ask. Well. Edward and Tanya are the powere couple of the school. Neither of Edward sister approve of her. So they invite Bella over and doll her up. Edward and her become friends. Tanya senses that Edward may like Bella more so sends out Alice and Victoria to make Bella humilated. Edwarrd sense something is happening once BElla stops talking to him. He backs off only to get his foot stuck in a trap. He thinks that his girlfriend is all good. He loves Bella??? and he want her to be his. Wht will Voctoria and Alice so do  to Bella and what will Tanya think??? MEan wihile Bella is the singer and Tanya is going to try andbring her down there. What will happen well to find out just read read read!!!!!

Hope you guys like this Book

Okay so i relize that i have put wht they are but those MIGHT change so srry pickof UNL on isde