7

BAD GRAMMAR

You have to admit; no matter how good your grammar is, you still need to proofread. 

There may be that one person who's just perfect at it. No spelling mistake, correct punctuation, diction, great use of articles, beautiful range of vocabulary, etc.

But not everyone's grammar is perfect.

I, myself, have to have a couple extra tabs open when writing(one of the being Thesaurus.com), but sometimes, when reading a story on Wattpad, I find myself saying 'what" way too many times. 

Johnny says to Janie " your beautiful" after he took her two the mall two by some more shoes. 

How does that sentence make you feel?

Even if you know your grammar isn't the best, there are free websites that allow you to check it.

And, they don't just check your spelling, but your sentence structures as well. 

Sometimes, I find myself asking, "does this sentence make sense? Am I supposed to put a semi-colon here? Should I remove this comma?"

Any time I doubt my  grammar, I always go to this website: https://prowritingaid.com/

This website is very useful,.

Now, my grammar may not be the best in this book as I am just typing out of my ass here, but lemme tell you; if I were to copy and paste these chapters in the website, it would look like this shit was written by a half decent writer. 

If you want me to write about something, feel free to leave a comment or PM me. :)