the Arrival

Kurt's POV
Kurt was at home, just now waking up from his sleep at the sound of his father downstairs yelling.

"Kurt!! Time to wake up buddy!" He heard him coming up the stairs, to the door of his room. Kurt sight, sat up in his bed, stretched and yawned as he turned his body to the edge of his bed and put his bare feet on the carpeted floor. "I'm up!" He said drowsily

He went towards the bathroom, snatching up his towel on the way. Kurt groaned, fighting with his sleepiness. He turned on the faucet and splashed the cold water on his face. He undressed, took a shower and brushed his teeth. The usual.

Then.. realized it wasnt a normal day "shoot... Today's Dalton.." He cussed under his breath. Going to his closet as he took out his uniform. He was going to miss standing out with his outfits, but the uniform wasn't all bad.

Blaine's POV
Blaine woke up to his empty dorm room. He had a second bed ready for someone new to move in but no one boarded with him. He was one of the few people who didn't have a roommate. At first he was fine with that but he wanted the company.

He got up and got in his uniform before combing his hair back and gelling it down. He looked in the mirror with a soft smile once he was done and walked out of his dorm he saw some of the Warblers and caught up with them before he began to head for the main stairs.

Kurt's Pov
Kurt greeted his father on the way out, he was making breakfast but Kurt was too excited.

"Bye dad!!" He said grabbing a waffle and.. attempting to run out he door.
"Kurt!" Burt yelled for him, just as his hand landed on the door knob, Kurt looked at his father. Burt smiled. "Be safe kid. I love you" he said.
Kurt smiled in return, then hugged his father.

"Oh, and you almost left your bag" Burt noted, pointing to the counter besides the toaster Kurt used to toast his waffle.

Kurt put the waffle in his mouth as he got his bag "bye dad, I will!" And with that, he headed for the car, getting ready to drive to the academy.

"Its an all boys school, they're like.. All gay" he said to himself, for about the millionth time. Which had to be the only reason why he was not only excited, but feeling reassured that the new school would go just fine.

once he arrived, Kurt got his bag and got out of the car, locking it. 'fancy academy.. I'll give it that' he thought, as he walked in. He looked around and smiled. Making eye contact with a few other students some even waved in smiled.

'nice students too..'