Intro

Emerald/Em: a 17 year old girl who is seen as the geek with the cash and the looks but her anxiety will have the best of her and she doesn't work well with people her age.

Logan: a 17 year old boy who is the typical perfect guy. Jock, straight As, and Class president. His only Flaw, he has inner struggles that sets him apart in the world.

Macy: a 6 year old girl who is a playful, cheeky, and has never left her house before. She is adorable and she loves to play.

David: an adorable 8 year old who is the oldest of his twin brother Jacob. He is a book lover and he loves the idea of acting like a spy.

Jacob: a 8 year old who has a twin brother David and he loves the outdoors and is a boyscout. Unlike his twin he loves to live on "the dangerous side" which normally means that his mom will be mad at him because he broke another vase.

Kyle: a 7 year old who is a quiet yet strategic. And by that it means he gets out of a "sticky situation" easier than most kids.

Blake: a 17 year old guy who is adventurous and loving but is cut off from the world. He rarely talks but when he does it means something. He is protective of the ones he loves and puts up a hell of a fight.

Stacey: a 16 year old girl who is a model and an actress with a tight schedule. She enjoys the few moments of peace she gets and never has time to talk to anyone she could really connect with. She's just another girl with a painted on smile

Jace: an 18 year old guy who loves video games and the outdoors. He is inbetween popular and unsocial. Somehow he got stuck socializing with few people but everyone talks about what no one should know therefore he is a gossip magnet.

Scout: a 17 year old bad ass who enjoys the open road and the occasional fist fight with whoever gets in her way. She isn't afraid to stay quiet but when she needs to she can be a feisty bitch.

**********************************

I will make the next few chapters just the pics of the characters and some more details on the character. Like home life and favorite kinds of things