Something Winchester this way comes

Author's Note: So, this specifically takes place after Episode 20 of Season 5 of Charmed (right before Chris comes in and after Paige finds out that Nate has a wife and kids. HOWEVER, I am changing a certain detail regarding Phoebe and Jason: Jason asks Phoebe to move to Hong Kong for six months and Phoebe says yes but changes her mind. For the sake of this story and the sequal(s) I am making Jason and Phoebe break up due to distance. That being said, it wasn't a harsh break up or anything just a "it's not going to work for either of us" break up. 

Whew. That was a long authors note. Anywho, I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much to the readers who have continued on with Supernaturally Charmed, every single read means a lot to me! Thank you all so much again and I hope you enjoy Chapter Two!

                                                                                                                                                                ~CHAPTER TWO: SOMETHING WINCHESTER THIS WAY COMES~

        Dean blares his classic rock music in his impala, Sam is busy on his phone. "How long until we get there?" Dean asks. "About another day and a half. Maybe just a day if we don't stop." Dean nods, he turns up his music somemore, Sam's eyes widen as he tries to block out the loud guitar solo from AC/DC. "You wanna talk about it?" Sam yells over the music. "Talk about what?" Dean yells back. 

"Nothing." Sam shakes his head, go ahead and deny all you want Dean. He thinks. Dean just goes back to rocking to his music. Both of the Winchestors oblivious to the white haired man they just drove past. 

Meanwhile at the Halliwell Manor...

        "I don't know Leo, don't you think its kind of strange that there hasn't been another attack yet? There was supposed to be three of them after all. It just seems strange that not even the Elders knew much about them." Piper explains as her and Leo walk down the stairway and into the kitchen. "I don't know Piper, I think we should just be happy that there hasn't been another atttack."

Leo opens up the refigerator and grabs the orange juice, he pours himself a glass while Piper is lost in her thoughts. Leo takes a sip of the juice before setting his glass down and walking over to his wife. He wraps his arms around her and pulls her closer. "Just relax, we won't let anything happen to Wyatt. You know that." Leo says, tightening his grip on his beloved Charmed One. "I know, I just have a bad feeling." Piper replies. 

"What do I always tell you about your instincts?" Leo asks, Piper pecks him on the lips before saying, "I trust them, that's why I'm worried." Leo makes Piper look him in the eyes. "Alright, well Phoebe is doing research and Paige is working on her potions, we'll figure this out."  Piper nods her head in agreement, they both hear a WOOSH coming from the living room followed by the sounds of glass shattering. 

"Paige!" Piper yells, running to to the living where Paige is facing a pale green demon with curved horns portruding from its skull. The demon has a slanted nose that's nearly flush with its face. No eyes and a mouth full of sharp fangs that gave it an ugly overbite. "What the-" before Piper could attack the horned demon flung its palm out and vine-like tenticle shot out of its palm and sent Piper flying against Leo, knocking them both down. "Alright, that hurt." Piper said as she climbed off of her husband. 

Paige reached in her pocket and pulled out a small potion vile filled with a milky purple liquid. Paige throws the potion at the demon and an electric pulse courses through its body and it lets out a shrill cry of agony, forcing the witches and the whitelighter to cover their ears. There was a blinding white light followed by nothing but complete and utter silence.