Prologue

Ally.

Ally Tom.

A girl with dirty blonde hair.

A girl with brown eyes.

A girl who is about 5'8".

A girl who loves to smile.

A girl who loves playing volleyball

•••

Justin.

Justin Lochmore.

A boy with sand colored hair.

A boy with blue eyes.

A boy about 5'10".

A boy who loves to smirk.

A boy who loves playing soccer.

•••

Ally and Justin had drama together.

Their teacher told them to write down random facts about their partner. Justin and Ally just happened to be partners.

That's what they chose to write.

"Okay! Papers in!" Mrs. Gilmore, the drama teacher, said gleefully.

Ally smiled at her neatly folded paper, and passed it to Mrs. Gilmore. She then started talking quietly to her volleyball buddies.

Justin was laughing with his friends and crumpled up his paper and then flattened it. He decided it was still legible so he handed it to Mrs. Gilmore.

Mrs. Gilmore clapped her hands.

"Okay. Now. We are going to read these aloud and you are to guess who it is."

Ally smiled and politely raise her hand.

"Yes. Ally?" Mrs. Gilmore said, as she smiled back at the lovely and kind girl.

"What if it has their name in it?" Ally asked. Mrs. Gilmore smile widened.

"Don't worry. I won't read any names." She then proceeded to wink at Ally. Ally just smiled down at her desk.

"Thank you Mrs. Gilmore." Ally said.

"You're welcome. Now. Let's pick the first one." Mrs. Gilmore said. Ally smiled and looked around the room.

"Okay class, don't forget to study your parts for the class play!" Mrs. Gilmore called right before the bell rang. Ally smiled at Mrs. Gilmore.

"Thanks for the lesson Mrs. Gilmore. I enjoyed it. So much enthusiasm was put into the lesson. I could tell." She then walked out the door with a small wave.

Justin mimicked her. "Thanks Mrs. Gilmore." He said in a high pitched voice. Ally groaned.

"Go away Lockmore." Ally said annoyed.

"Never Tom" he replied. She groaned.

"Go away! I have practice. And so do you. Now go!" She said harshly and stomped away from him.

"Fine." He said and walked calmly away.

They both walked to separate places. Ally to the gym for volleyball, and Justin to the field for soccer.

Justin smiled at Ally in a creepy stalker-ish way as he sat against the gym wall with his phone in hand. Ally didn't notice him there. At least not yet.

"TOM! PASS!" He shouted loudly, making Ally's hidden fury levels rise. She gritted her teeth and nearly missed the ball, which she had to dive to get.

"I AM SO GOIG TO KILL YOU LOCHMORE!" Ally screeched as she raced out of the gym after Justin, who proceeded to laugh as he made his way to his car. Ally got in the passenger side, and Justin climbed, or rather jumped, into the drivers seat. Ally put on a fake smile.

"Be on your best behavior Tom. Our parents still think we're a couple." Justin said as he started driving to her house.

"Nets!" She yelled as she started slapping his head and arms, and after she gave him a purple nurple.

"What the CRAP?!?!?! Ally! What was that for?!?!" Justin asked, knowing full well that their parents would be at Ally's house.

"Nothing. But look! Nets is home!"ally squealed as she pointed to her grandmother's car.

"Oh crap." Justin mumbled under his breath as he realized that today was the day his parents expected him to officially end their time of courtship, and propose.