Chapter one

Okay... This is a new story i thought of before. Not sure wether or not to keep going.. Vomment on it!

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-00-0-0-0-0-0-00-0-0-

chapter one-my oh so normal life.

I ran as fast as I could. The wind whipping my hair,my stake ready in hand. I jump and land on the blonde vampire's back. The vampire hisses and flips me off their back. I fall back first. I am stunned. The stake falls outta my hand rolling onto the ground somewhere away from me. The blonde vampire pounces on me. His body is stone cold,his eyes a bloody red,a hungry gaze,his fangs inches from my neck. He growls loudly into my face. I pull out my gun and quickly shoot him in the head. Thank you,Dezzy. (yes I name my guns).

If you haven't realized it,I'm a vampire hunter. And I just blew the brains outta a male vampire. I push the carcass off of me. I stand up. Ugh. I recck. Stupid blonde male vampire... So stupid. I pull the body farther into the alley and set it a flame. I sense another vampire nearby but it quickly disappears. I walk out of the alley hop into my black Ford Focus Coupe and go to the base. VHA. Vampires hunter association. I park my car in the garage and walk into the lobby.

I walk straight to the elevators ignoring the glares if disgust aimed at me. I bet I have damned vampire blood on my face. I punch in my code and step into the 'vator. I sit on the ground and breathe deeply. I have to tell boss man I got the target. But now I smell like a damned vampire. I'm always bloody or dirty after a kill. At least I got to wear normal clothes this time. Last time I had to look like a slut and it was disgusting. Purely. I stand up the second before the doors open. I step out an have a gun pointed at my back. Without thinking,I do a back flip and land on his back. The guy lands with a thud onto the carpeet.

"Hoow did a vampire take me down?!?"he says. I smack his head.

"Im not a vampire!"I yell. I grab the guys arms and pin it behind his back In a submissive posioton. He yelps. "Im just covered in vampire blood because I shot it's brains out!" I pull it back even farther.

A door opens. "Ahrianna Clouse!!"yells boss man."stop tourchering the body guard and get in here!" I jump off of the mans back and help him up. He syares at me in awe. Yes,I'm that great.

I am the great Ahrianna S. Clouse. I am the seventeen year old vampire that has killed more thsn a thousand (1,698 in fact) of vampires in a span of two years. It's the newest record. I am also the youngest member in the VHA. Which just makes it better. I am the killer. Mostly people envy me or just hate me for my age. I've been with the VHA since I was 15. Boss man found me at the park alone by myself with 'the mark'. The mark of a hunter. A bloody dagger pireceing a black heart on my back. I had no clue what it was at the time until he found me. Then he taught me how to use my inner hunter.

I smile at the memories as I walk inside boss man's office.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0--0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Comment and see if you want more! I'm not to sure about the story. If i get good comments then yay! I'll post more! Comment plzzz I want to know if you guys will like this story or not!!! PLzzzzz!!!

+-Arianna-+