for him (4)

"I'm just a lost boy, not ready to be found"

"HANSOL YOU NEED TO COME LIKE NOW I THINK SOONYOUNG HAS FINALLY LOST HIS MIND" Hansol rubbed his eyes and stood from his bed, after listening to Seokmin's cry for help. He went down to see Soonyoung, his roommate, completely naked holding a cereal box and pointing at Seokmin with a spoon. Hansol ignored Seokmin's pleading stare and went to the kitchen to make himself something to eat. Seokmin quickly followed Hansol and started begging for his help "Hansol Hansol Hansol please he's gonna kill me i'm young i'm not ready to die, IM STILL A VIRGIN this can't happen to me SOONYOUNG DO NOT PUT THE CEREAL BOX NEAR YOUR DICK please Hanso–" "FINE. Soonyoung care to explain what the fuck are you doing?" Soonyoung, his other roommate sat down in the nearest chair and started eating cereal out of the box.

"Well. First of all you know how much i like my stuff to be mine right? Right. So guess WHO i found earlier today munching like it's NO BIG DEAL on MY CEREAL with MY SPOON that I BOUGHT with MY MONEY" Soonyoung waited for Hansol to reply, looking at him attentively, to which Hansol sighed and replied, "who?" Soonyoung stood again, making all the cereal fall to the ground, but Soonyoung didn't really seem to notice. "SEOKMIN. LEE SEOKMIN. I WILL KILL HIM HANSOL. LEE SEOKMIN ? YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!" Seokmin only squealed and hid behind Hansol and Hansol rolled his eyes "Soonyoung, i'll buy you new cereal, just don't kill minnie he's still a virgin, poor him. And get dressed your dick looks really gross."

With that he left to go upstairs again, not even making the breakfast he wanted. Hansol didn't hate living with two huge dorks that spent their time partying or making a mess out of everything, but he just wasn't like that. They've been friends since freshman year in high school, so it was only logical to carry out the friendship here. He really cared about them, and sometimes he really worried for their well-being, but he was sure that they knew how to live and not die trying. Besides, normally he would've been a little bit more happy and hyper, but right now he was just tired. After everything that was going through his mind he didn't really want to match up his friends' attitude, he just wanted to think about, well, everything. Starting with Seungkwan, why was he still thinking about him? He was sure that he was over whatever happened with him, but Seungkwan just kept popping into his head, what was happening to him? Was he really interested in this random curious straight boy?

"Hansol. Earth to Hansol. Hansoooool" Hansol snapped out of his trance and moved Sooyoung's hand out of his face, which he was currently poking. "What." Soonyoung smiled widely, revealing his teeth, which Hansol always thought was pretty cute. "Aren't you going to class? You've been laying there for like an hour." He quickly checked his phone, 10:30. Shit. He was late, again. He quickly got up and got dressed in whatever he could find, and bolted out of the small house without saying goodbye. Hansol did have this weird habit of staying in a trance or staring at a blank space for very long, and that made him tardy almost all the time. He ran all the way to campus, and made his way to class, begging the teacher to let him and that 'he wouldn't be late again' which both of them knew was bullshit.

Class went by pretty slow, Hansol had to constantly wake himself up in order not to miss anything the teacher said, but even when he had his eyes straight on the board the words flew inside and out his head, leaving him confused and stressed. Hansol wasn't hard of learning but he did struggle to keep his attention in what he should, instead he was looking around, observing his classmates and how they behaved in class. He liked observing, knowing how others act, so that way he can now how to treat others. The bell rang, meaning class was over and Hansol could go on a little break before his next class. He took his bag and went out the class, but a voice stopped him.

"Hansol, can you stay a little bit?" It was his teacher. "Yeah Miss Park. How can I help you?" Miss Park sat down in her desk. "Actually I was hoping I could help you, Hansol. Your grades have been dropping severely ever since this semester started, and i'm worried about you. Is there anything you want to talk about?" Fuck. Well, Hansol could fill a jar with those 365 reasons why i'm a failure with everything that has happened to him this semester. First, he went through the worst breakup ever known to history, then, he came out to practically all of his family and was left humiliated because who knew! All of his family members are really homophobic (He didn't, of course.) his parents then proceeded to move out of the city, leaving him alone in Seoul. His dog also died which adds a little cherry to the pie, and lastly Seungkwan. But that wasn't important he was over him, right?