episode:1

I walk into homeroom and sit in my usual seat in the back of the class, but as I look at the people on both sides of me there is nick my only friend in the whole school and the new kid, as I look over at her she is already staring at me. So I give her a cold glare. As if snapping out of a trance her whole body jerked And as if coming back to her sences she turned away.Suddenly the teacher spoke up "goodmorning it seems we have a new student in the room today please welcome Samantha." she stands up and says "please, call me Sam."she said with a smile from ear to ear but when she looks at me her smile disappears into a discusted look.Man what's her problem? she can't already have something against me,unless...no that's impossible.Well whatever the case, I need to find out.

             A Couple Hours Later

The bell just rang to let school out.I start to walk down the hallway when suddenly I run into nick but he suddenly says "so about the new kid?" as I heard stunned I say "what about her.Obviously noticing the irritation in my voice he he says"yeah, I saw what she pulled in homeroom today." I thought back to that moment "yeah what's her problem?" he lift my chin so our eyes meet "Don't worry about her she just jealous cause she knows your the most beautiful girl in the whole school."  the words touch my heart but I think this IS nick were talking about so I say "oh nick your such a player, you think you can handle all of this."I say jokingly with a laugh.""yeah I guess." he puts his hands in his pockets nervously"hey, see you tonight at out secret hideout?" he says with a lonely voice."yeah, I'll be there." all of a sudden a huge smile comes across his face "ok see you then." stuck In the moment I lean in and kiss him on the cheek.Just noticing what I've done I blush and walk away as I look back I see nick turn away and touch his cheek.Now what am I going to do tonight??????

                To Be Continued