Emma: Part 7

(Flashback...since italics don't work on this site...argh!)

"Hey, Emmie. Long time, no see."

"Michael!" I screeched and threw my arms around him, peppering his face with kisses, the last one landing on his lips. I jerked back from what I had just done to see dark intensity fill his eyes right before his mouth crashed down on mine. As our tongues touched, he hoisted me up and tucked my legs around his waist, staggering into the crappy apartment and slamming the door shut with his foot.

Oh, man! There is a god!

The heat from his kiss flowed down my throat, through my veins and settled in every extremity, down to the tips of my curled toes. His hands captured the curves of my rear and squeezed and if I could have died right then, I would have gone with a smile on my face. My back hit the wall, but his lips never broke contact as he licked and teased across my cheek, over my earlobe and further down my neck. I moaned softly in response and slid my fingers through his thick hair to snatch his mouth back to mine

No questions, no explanations, no small talk. Just a mad dash to rid ourselves of the impeding clothing and come together roughly and quickly...vertically. The second he realized he penetrated a delicate barrier within me, he froze, but I couldn't stop. I moved past the pain and gave him all the pent up desires I'd been saving just for him. With a groan and a final thrust, he slumped into my shoulder and breathed hotly over my damp skin.

But I wasn't done. I wanted him. I needed him. I seduced him again and again with every ounce of innocence and crazy love-filled lust I'd built up inside me for fifteen years.

Fifteen long years of dreaming about this man, and I wasn't about to let him go without divulging my every fantasy.

(End flashback)

"Emma!" The pounding on my bedroom door shook me awake, and I cracked an eyelid open just in time to see Eve burst in, bright eyed and cheery.

"Go away," I moaned. "I was dreaming good dreams...and you weren't in them."

"Yeah, but I bet I know who was," she said happily. "Tell me what happened last night after we left."

I flipped the blanked over my body and said through the layers of bed clothes. "Nothing. I went to sleep, which is where I'd like to be right now."  

"Then tell me why you're wearing a man's shirt," she asked, bouncing on the mattress next to me. In the darkness of my hidey hole, I gasped, realizing I was still imbedded in Michaels' t-shirt. Crap!

"I don't remember," I lied. "Go away. What time is it anyway?"

"Ten o'clock. Everybody's ready to go. Get up, get your suit on," she said, tossing my comforter to the floor. "Or better yet, just a shirt and shorts for you. Wow! You really got some sun yesterday. Why didn't you use sunscreen?"

"I did, remember?"

"Whatever. Get up."

"I'm staying here. Go without me," I declared and buried under a pillow. Eve took that away from me, too.

"Fine. Stay here. I'll bet Michael will keep you company again." She grinned evilly and I gave her a stare that should have burnt her soul.

"I'm up," I said. "Give me a minute." Eve bounded out of the room, vibrant energy radiating off her in waves. Did I mention I hate morning people?

Ten minutes later, I dragged myself down to the dock where everyone waited impatiently for me and dropped moodily into the back seat of the pontoon. I pointedly pushed my sunglasses to my nose and crossed my arms as a "back-off" sign to them all, including Michael, who had a smile teasing the corners of his lips and reclined on the opposite end of the boat in perfect view of me.