chapter 3

i am working with some of the magcon which is matthew carter hayes nash and cameron. today the photoshoot ws summer which included parties and beaches.the outfits were http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=129249776 . i put on my first dress ( anyone u want her to wear first) then after that i put on the second dress and then we did the beach shoot. and then we rapped up the photoshoot.

alyssa pov

i can't believe i shared a bed with luke brooks but anyway we were all downstairs when adrianne came through the door with her photos in her hand . she said hey and went to her room weird.

adrianne's pov

today was amazing and i think im falling for matthew but anyway i went upstairs locked my door and went to shower . when i came out i saw i had a text.

Matthew 😍😘: hey adrianne wanna hang out today like go to the movies or something

adrianna ❤️💘 : sure ill just get ready and meet you for 2?

Matthew 😍😘:sure

i put on my outfit which was some wash ripped jeans and plain white crop top black canvas ballerina shoes and my hair straightened and with a gold head piece.

i grabbed my phone and my purse and my car keys ohh and my sunglasses. i walked down the steps and told the gang im going out

ariana: where

me: with a ..... friend? to the movies or something

alyssa: friend?

me: yes friend now good bye oh and beau would you mind if i have my room to myself tonight thanks bye!

ariana's pov

that was wierd and beau you can have the last guest room next to my room. but lets go and follow her becuase she is up to something. evryone in the car.

we followed her to the movies we saw her get out and hug someone . so we got out and followed her .

alyssa: thats matthew espinosa

me: really

alyssa: yup now lets go watch them

we watched them through out the movie just cuddling and her kissing his cheek and everything that couples do and i have to admit it they are so cute together.

when the movie was over we were getting out and walking to the car to wait for my sister and go somewhere else. they went to the park and played around by matthew spinning her around and them playing tag in a cute way then they went for a walk. but we decided to head back home.

adrianne pov

me and matthew headed back to my house cause he was spending the night . when we reached i walked through the door and "introduced him " to everyone and they love him . while they were talking i decided to head to the studio record a new song called shower by becky g.

i pressed stop recording and went to my room i changed to my pjs and headed downstairs for dinner after we ate we decide to just hangout we walked into the livingroom i sat down on matts lap and we just enjoyed evryones company my eyes started to get heavy and all i remember is someone carrying me to my room i told matt to stay since he carried me and then we fell asleep.