Human Nature

Jason POV

We are currently at backstage. Everyone was busy setting everything. They were running around and just so chaos. I’ve been told that the concert will start in 2 weeks so they had to settle everything.

“Justin! Christian! Stop running around!.” Pattie voice boom through the hall way. No one listen though. The two idiots keeps running around like little kids they are. Chaz was just watching and laughing. I have no idea what so funny but he just laugh and laugh. Ryan is asleep on the couch nearby. Kenny is just watching them with amuse face.

“Your dead meat Beadles!.” Justin yell at Christian chasing him.

“Wooo .. I’m so scared Bieber.” Christian said sticking his tongue out. I roll my eyes. Why are they so childish??.

I decided to shut my world from this pathetic people and just listen to my new ipod. I sat next to Pattie who are still trying to stop his idiotic son from running around. Suddenly a hand close my eyes making me jump on my seat and the earphones pull out of my ears. I turn around and immediately froze. Usher!!!

“Hey lil man!” he said excitedly. I just look at him trying to calm the hell down.

“Hey, you cut your hair. How come I didn’t know about it?.” He said laughing a little. I still didn’t say anything. My fucking idol is in front of me. OH MY GOD! Breath Jason.

“Justin man, are u alright?” he ask worried. Then it hit me. He thinks I’m Justin.

“ermmm .. ermm ..errr.” I curse myself for acting so freaking dumb. But thank goodness, Pattie came to the rescue.

“Hey usher.” She said softly. Usher look at her and smile. They went for a quick hug.

“I see, you met Jason here.” She said. Usher looks confuse.

“What? Jason? Who’s that?” he ask.

“This handsome boy right here. Justin’s twin? I though you knew already?” she said while wrapping her hand on my shoulder. Usher laugh loudly making me confuse. Me and Pattie look at each other.

“Not this again guys. Stop with the pranking already.” He said through laugh.

“What prank are u talking about?” Pattie ask. Before he could answer. Someone run to Pattie catching our attention. The stupid brat himself.

“Mom. Look what Chris did to my hand. I think my pinky is broken.” Justin whine showing his little finger at his mom.

“I told you not to run around Justin. That’s what you get for not listening.” Pattie answer making Justin whine again.

“W… wait .. Justin?” Usher stutter in shock. Justin shot his eye up to him and grin happily.

“Usher! I miss you! When did you came?” he attacks him with a hug. He hug him back but awkwardly still staring at me.

“Just a while ago. Wait a minute.. so .. so you really have a twin brother?” he ask again.

“Yeah. This is Jason.” He point towards me and smile widely.

“I thought scooter told you already.” Justin said again since Usher didn’t respond.

“Well, I thought he was just lying. I thought you guys are pranking me or something.” He said still staring at me.

“Hahaha … Scooter .. Pranks?. Don’t think so man.” Justin answer him. Usher still have his confuse face. After awhile his confuse face turns in to a warm smile.