28:"Everything about this is extremely illegal."

Hii guys! Even though I have 2 exams left next week, I couldn't help myself and wrote this 7k chapter in a day :D let me know what you think about it by commenting throughout it and also answering the questions at the end :) (Because, as you'll see, I took your ideas ;D )

Happy reading!

---

Previously on chapter 27:

Niall's POV

The room is spinning and the blaring music doesn't help me at all. I'm the good kind of drunk but still not really thinking straight.

"Where have you been? You've been gone like half an hour." Zoe asks and pulls me into a kiss.

"Washed my shirt. Had your lipstick on." I tell her and she smiles.

"They're going to announce the kings and queens soon."

"Why are you smirking?"

"Because I already know you'll win."

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah, you and Perrie will be great up there."

"What?"

I'm still too drunk to actually register her words, but she definitely said Perrie.

"How do you know Perrie will win queen?"

"Uh..."

I frown at her.

"I kind of gave some money to that girl to rig the votes and make you and Perrie king and queen."

"What? Why would you do that?"

"Because I know she wanted it a lot." She says, getting a bit worked up over it.

"Well, maybe some other people also wanted to."

"Like Rey?"

I shrug.

"Niall." She says and cups my face to look into my eyes.

I blink at her, trying to make the room stop spinning.

"I did it because I care about you. I wanted you to win and I asked her to rig the votes for you and when she asked who I wanted as queen I said Perrie."

She's talking too fast over the loud music but I can understand what she's saying. What I don't understand is why she took Rey's chance away.

"I did it because I love you, don't be mad okay?" she says.

I nod, smiling. "I love you too Rey."

----

Rey's POV

I join the others at the table, room still spinning, wondering what Niall meant. I mean, I'm pretty sure he meant that he also has a crush on me (at least when he's drunk), but it's just too easy for it to be true.

I check my phone for messages, surprised to find a few from Niall.

Niall: I'm gonna fuck you so hard that after your legs won't be shaking for just ten minutes, they'll be fucking numb

My heart starts beating faster, but then there's another one, saying 'whooops wrong person'. Asshole.

"They're fighting." Jake tells me and points to Zoe and Niall at the edge of the dancefloor. She's doing some gestures while Niall rolls his eyes and tries to calm her down, obviously too drunk and high for it.