C. 2

Jamie Lee POV

As me and Sam sat in the car with the lady Rosalie, who we now knew was a college friend of our mums that we had never met before she asked us a few questions about our selfs!

Well me and Sam were twins, identical twins, but Sam was 3 minutes older and if I may say we were hot, smoking hot we always had boys around us and Sam loved it me not so much I prepared the girls that would do anything just to talk to you and follow you all day!

In every school me and Sam had been to we always ended up being to most popular it girls! But I was quieter than Sam and kept most of me to me and let Sam be the wild 1. Some1 has to be sensible!!

We had always stuck together where ever we went she was always telling me to come out of my shell and live a little! " have fun for gawds sake jamie!" she used to tell me at the numerous parties we had been to! Yes Sams idea of fun was boys and booze!

Even though we were opposites me and Sam had a very very tight bond, we where the twins who could have a conversation with 1 look and know what the other 1 was thinking immediately!

I was lifted out of my day dream by Sam poking me!

" What the-" I started to whisper shout at her but stopped after i saw the massive grin on her face and gave the what is it look to her !

"I like her!" she mouthed

I smiled I liked her too she seemed kind!

Rosalie was in her late 30's by the looks of it but I wanted to be sure and asked.

"So Rosalie How old are you?"

"42" she sad with a sad look on her face "old ehh?" she said again

" No no you look younger!" me and Sam said at the same time!

We made small talk for a while longer and found out Rosalies husband was called Rob and he was the owner of the chain Walmart, mine and Sams chins nearly hit the floor in surprise!

"Really?" Sam squeaked " you must me loaded with money!"

I kicked Sams leg and gave her evils but Rosalie just laughed

"I guess we are."

Me and Sam smiled at that!

About 30 minutes later Rosalie said we were almost there and as we passed a massive building with a long drive way Rosalie told us that is where we would be going to school! "Lake Side its called, but no there is no lake!" we all laughed at that!

"Some of my children go there too!"

I shot Sam a look that said you ask her and Sam did!

"oh so how many kids do you have?" Sam said with a smile

" Well this may shock you but I have 8 children!" she stated

I turned to look at my twin at gave her a massive smile "ohhh emmmm geeeee!" sam squeaked

"finally another girl to speak to that isn't Jamie-Lee!" she said with a smug/evil smile on her face but I knew she loves me really!

Just as we turned into a long drive way Rosalie made a noise like "ermmm"

In unison me and Sam said "what?????" our smiles fading

"well....."

"Spit it out!"

" I have 8 boys!"