IIChapter Three||

Guys This chapter is shitty i know but it's a short chapter to calm the story a bit because the next chapter is really heavy, also I'm going to update in the next three days to make it up to you. 

♠♠♠

Harry's P.O.V

          It's been 2 weeks since the dream and the talk with Caitlin; we would talk every now and then when she comes to check on the boys 

      Right now I was in the office of the Investigations, a man who looks in his early fifties is asking me questions about the accident and I told him I don’t know a thing because I'm not the one who did it but as I expected he got angry at these information " that's it I'm giving up you " he said after two hours before leaving the room.

     After 5 minutes the door opened and Caitlin came in , she was wearing a classic skirt and jacket uniform and her hair was in a side braid , she looked hot  , " being feisty are we " she said chuckling before taking a seat in front of me , I just nodded in return , she opened my file and started typing something in the computer.

       " so do u mind telling me the true story " she said " there isn’t a story I told him I'm innocent which is the truth but he didn’t believe it "

       "You can't blame him though "she sighted" and why is that ?" I asked her harshly      "every single prisoner here says they're innocent so it got old" "but what if I'm really innocent?"  "The truth will come around you have to believe this and the law will always win, I my self believe that you're innocent " she said.

"You do?"  I asked in disbelieve "of course I do, I can read the people and harry you aren’t the type to kill or rape I could say that, you may not be able to trust me and open up to me about the whole story but one day you'll " she said sweetly , I didn’t interrupt her I wanted her to continue " half of the prisoners here aren’t the criminal in the story they're the victim " I really was that in my story.

     "Thank you" I said "for what "for believing me" I said."But you're not all

"But you need to tell me one thing" she said in a serious innocent you did drugs and these stuff if I'm not mistaken. tone " you'll help us fine the truth harry ,for your own sake "

I wish if I could just tell them about Justin and everything will be alright but no, it's much more complicated than this .

"Harry styles!" screamed the cop , I raised my hand " follow me to the  Investigations office , as I made my way through the prisoners Justin's man from earlier came to me " just say a word about Justin or us and your beautiful little sister of yours would be a past , my eyes widened and I clinched my fists ready to punch him but he caught it " nice try but remember your mom and sister are under our mercy " he whispered before the cop shouted " come on now what do u want an invention !!"

This just happened before I came to the office I sighted before nodding " I promise and I won't   break that promise even if cost my own life" and I wasn't lying about this one