// 4 //

I yawned and tried getting up but someone's arm was around me. I recognized it as Sams because of the tattoos. Wait shit he's shirtless and I'm wearing it. Oh my god we did now have sex.

I lifted up the covers to see he was wearing pants and I was wearing undies and a bra underneath. I breathed a with of relief and just kept Sams shirt on since it went down to my mid thighs.

"Holy crap." I said when the headache from being drunk came. I heard you have to puke after your drunk let's just wait for that.

I went to the medicine cabinet and got some Advil as I slowly walked downstairs to get some water.

Morning!" Claire said happily and a ringing sound went through my head.

"Not so loud." I whispered to her.

"That sucks your hungover." She laughed.

"Stop being so loud." I told her as her eyes went wide.

"Your wearing Sams shirt! Did you to do the dirty?" She asked excitedly.

"Stop yelling and I'll tell you." I told her and sat cross cross on the counter.

"No we didn't I don't remember last night at all but I'm still wearing a bra and panties and he's still wearing pants. I don't know how that happened." I said.

"You both are horny as hell but funny drunks." She said.

"Dammit I'm not getting drunk again." I told her.

"I'm gonna go out pants on." I told her as she laughed.

I trudged upstairs to my room and looked through my drawers for shorts as I pulled out some neon blue ones and slipped those on.

I noticed Sam wasn't in the bed anymore.

"Morning." He said coming out of the bathroom.

"Morning." I told him.

"Do you remember last night like did we have sex." He asked pointing I the act that he's shirtless and I'm wearing his shirt.

"I don't think so." I said as we walked over to me.

"Good because when we do I wanna remember it." He said as I laughed.

He pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. We just hugged no kissing or talking just us here together.

"I'm so glad you came back." He said kissing the top of my head.

"So am I just promise me something Sam, please." I told him.

"Anything." He replied.

"Please don't cheat on me again." I said quietly.

"I won't." He whispered. "I won't."

"Claire said we were horny but funny drunks." I told him as he laughed.

"I'm hungry let's go downstairs." I said as we separated and went downstairs.

"God I need to clean this." I said looking at the ground. Cups everywhere some drinks and food spilled.

"Get the maids to do it." Claire said as I laughed.

"Ok we need to get it don't before my dad and Lauren come back whenever that is." I chuckled.

"Claire can you go get some food?" I asked her.

"Since were all hungover?" I added.

"I guess what do you guys want." She asked getting out her phone to write it all down.