Part 14

1 Week Later

Lyric

( new model )

( new model )

Me, Lanika and almost the whole six o gang was at Mrs.Dedra's house, aka L'A and Lanika's mama.

Since she said she was having a fish fry and she wanted us all to come over.

I really wasn't going to show up, since that incident with L'A ass, but Lanika here so I can easily ignore his ass.

I wish Pappy could've came, but y'all know how that shit go.

Me and him been texting since that night at his party . And that nigga know how to keep a bitch interested.

" Who the hell got yo li ugly ass smiling ", Edai said.

" Right , ain said shit to us since she got her", Rondo said.

" We know D'rose ass can't text ya ", Tay said.

" How about y'all mind y'all damn business", Lanika said.

I laughed.

" It's prolly Pappy ", L'A said.

I'm bout tired of his ass.

" Pappy? Hell nah", Rondo said.

" You on that opp shit sis? Gotta dis own ya", Edai said.

" Imma fuck with who ever I want to regardless , so I don't care what y'all say. I'm not six o , y'all niggas is. So therefore I can fuck with any nigga", I said, as I continued to text Pappy.

These niggas really got me bent. I'm not apart of y'all "gang". So therefore y'all beef is not my damn beef.

" She a opp like that nigga. Can't wait to tell bro dat shit ", L'A said, shaking his head.

" L'A shut the hell up ", Lanika said.

" Imma let you do whateva , until you get hurt. Imma have to murk that nigga ", Tay said.

" Thanks Tay. You're the only one with enough sense ", I said.

" That's my baby", Lanika said , smiling.

Them other mfs ain't have shit else to say. Ole ugly asses.

And they act like D'rose gone do something. He want me to move on, so it shouldn't matter with who.

But these niggas here, gone drive me nuts.

" Come take my pic sis.", I said, as I got up.