Chapter 18

My knees buckle slightly and I start crying, "Oh my god," I whisper getting closer to him, "is it really you?" I sob.

His eyes connect with mine and the familiar sense of home settles over me, "Its me Doll. Now answer me, whose kid is that?" He points to Joey.

"Yours. He's yours." I say.

"Really?" He grunts standing from his bike.

I nod up at him, his beard has gotten longer. His muscles have gotten bigger. He still has his cut, and he's wearing a long sleeve and a zip up black jacket with pants and boots. He steps closer to me and Joey and I cant move at all, and if that's from shock or just being cold I can't tell you, "What's his name?"

"Jonathan Drew Wolf." I say.

Beast's face splits into the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face and he lets out a laugh before pulling me and Joey into a hug and spinning us around, "I'm a fucking Daddy!" He yells which gets several cheers and whoops from the crowd.

"We need to get inside. Its to cold for Joey to be out here." I whisper in his ear.

He nods and tosses his keys to a prospect to park his bike and then walks me and Joey inside.

He sets me down on a table and then leans over to be face to face with me he says, "I've fuckin' missed you Doll." before crashing his lips to mine and pulling me closer to him.

I break away breathing heavy and place my forehead against his and nods, "Me too Beast. Me too."

"Let me see my son." He grunts pulling Joey from me.

He picks him up and lays him in his arms. Joey could lay across one of Beast's arm and have no fear of falling. He looks over Joey's face and then back at me and then back at Joey and then back at me, his eyes are full of awe and happiness, "We made this Doll?" He asks starstruck.

I nod at him and smile at the beautiful sight in front of me. I never thought Beast would be able to hold Joey. Never thought Joey would meet his father.

"He looks just like me." He comments and I laugh at him.

"He has the same eyes as you Beast." I tell him since Joey is still asleep.

"How old is he?"

"Almost three months old." I answer him.

"That means, that's means you were pregnant when I left." He says looking at me with wide eyes.

I nod at him, "Tell me what you can in the morning alright? I need to wake him to feed him and I need to eat."

I reach for Joey and pick him and move him around gently. He wakes with a cry and then looks around with those big eyes of his. I hand him back to Beast who just stares at him and I push him a little to go upstairs so I can make Joey a bottle.

Beast's P.O.V 

All I knew was to ride. Ride back to the clubhouse, back to my Doll, back to my family.

This business Mr. H sent me on, was different from anything we had ever done before. I was going to be dead for a year and come back, during that time I was going to take care of some club business.

I finally made it to the compound after a week of driving and only stopping to sleep or eat. The prospect I remember being named Spike was sitting there, guardian the gate with an official members cut on, good for him. I banged on the gate once and he looked up, the shock and confusions instantly showed on his face as he recognized me, but he opened the gate nonetheless.