chapter 1: The Morning After What? **Teaser**

I stretched my arms across the sheets of my bed, except the texture of them were unfamiliar to me. Not unfamiliar in the sense that I could not identify the fabric. The fabric was definitely silk or maybe satin, but I don't have silk or satin on my bed. My comforter and blankets are made of 100% cotton, and they haven't been washed in about 4 months. These silk sheets were definitely not 4 months dirty. I opened my eyes to confirm that the bed I lay in was not my own, and my sight proved my touch true.

The room was beautiful and spacious, I couldn't help but wonder why a room would need to be this big. Like seriously, I could fit my entire kitchen in here. I fully prompted myself up to further admire the room. It was when I heard a shower turn off that I realized that this room I was in belonged to someone. Obviously this room belongs to someone, it's part of house, a house that someone owns. But why am I here? And in their bed?

I looked down at the sheets once more and got a glimpse of my thigh. It was bare, unclothed. I was naked. Before I got the opportunity to shield myself, a handsome being interrupted my thoughts.

"You're awake, that's good", he said as he began to approach me. He was naked as well, and there was no towel wrapped anywhere around his person. Water dripped from him and onto the mattress. He was so close that I too was feeling moisture on me.

He kept edging closer and closer to me. I could not figure out his intentions. Was he attempting to kiss me? Who is this man? I had to say something, the tension was getting had to bare.

"Did you rape me?" I blurted. What the fuck? That's not what I wanted to say, why? I looked up at him waiting for his response.

He touched my chin with his gigantic hands and turned my face. He seemed to be looking at something.

"The bruise isn't that bad" he replied

Did he even hear what I said? And what bruise is he-

"Are you trying to figure me out? You have this ugly face you make when you think hard. I was trying to ignore it" he laughed a little, then turned around "I made something eat if you hungry or something"

He walked out of the room and left the door open behind him. And he didn't put on any clothes. I followed him with the silk sheets draped around my body. We approached the kitchen where a female about my age stood frying something in a pan. She too didn't have on any clothes, and her body, like his, was amazing. I admired the contour of her spine down her back and how her shoulder blades were visible. She had small waist of like a size 3 or 4, but her breasts were not small at all. They seemed longer than a DD, and bounced tremendously with each turned and shift in position.

The man I followed strangely did not pay her much attention, meanwhile I'm standing in the hallway gasping. Eventually she finished cooking and made her way towards the man. He was sitting at the island eating his breakfast when she sat on his lap facing him. On her own she began bouncing, grinding, and moaning. The change of events caught me, so off guard I didn't know where to move, so I just stayed put.

The moans were getting louder and more dramatic. She lifted her head to the ceiling and rubbed her breasts together, while the man gasped her ass and manipulated the motion of the bounces. When she looked down she made eye contact with me and didn't look away. Instead she smiled and continued to play with her breasts. Some long seconds later the man finished and she got off of him. I thought that she was going to walk in my direction, but she made her way down the opposite side of the hallway.

From the chair he was seated in the man called out to me,"Come here, I forgot to introduce myself"

I cautiously made my way next to him, but refused to sit in any of the chairs. I don't know if maybe yesterday he had sex in a different chair.

"I'm bricks" he smiled and looked up at me, his hand as extended for a handshake. I looked down and a puddle of a opaque liquid covered the floor, the same colored liquid continued to drip from the front of him.

I regrettably shook his hand and told him my name, "Mae"