Tae hates kai

There was a new addition of a certain black kitten to Taeyeon's house hold. The short young man named this little creature Kai. We all know Taeyeon gives weird names to his cats so this kitten is no exception.

Taeyeon was used to being followed around by cats and kittens but this was a little strange. You see, the day he got Tiffany and brought her home, since then, not a single feline has ever followed him around. It is pretty peculiar that this little kitten did.

"Meow..." The black kitten rubbed his small head on the white cat's neck. Taeyeon knew it was an immature feeling towards the kitten's clinginess, but he felt uncomfortable. He stood from the couch and separated the two cats.

"Aigoo... Your Myongie-noona is tired of you okay! She is not your mother nor is she your mate... Aish... This kitten..." He carried Tiffany in his arms and stroked her white fur. The cat purred in delight and rubbed her neck on his chest. Taeyeon smiled. But the black kitten wasn't happy about it. He cried and tried scratching Taeyeon's leg.

"Meow... Meow!" Kai whined and whined. Taeyeon grew annoyed. His eyes squinted.

"I'm gonna throw you in the trashcan!" Taeyeon blurted but Tiffany screeched, as though she was trying to stop Taeyeon. The white cat's eyes pleaded not to throw the baby cat away. Maybe it was her motherly instinct or maybe it was something else?

"Myongie~ Fine! I won't throw this runt away but! When he's old enough to go, he goes!"

"Meow~" She purred like she agreed. The black kitten continuously bugged Taeyeon. He seemed to want Tiffany for company.

"Ugh... Kai... You've been together for hours now! It's my turn to hang out with my Myong-Myong!" An idea popped into Taeyeon's head. He ran to the side table where he last put the magical pink collar. Yes, Taeyeon was the one who removed the collar from Tiffany in the first place just because he pitied the kitten and wanted him to interact with his precious white cat. Now he's annoyed. Probably jealous.

"I want to hold the real thing." He put the collar on the white feline. Streaks of light appeared and the naked woman was in the young man's arms.

"Tae-Tae, I think Kai is hungry. He is trying to suck my breast a while ago." Tiffany said with much worry for the kitten. Taeyeon's eyes widened. Really showing how much he detested the idea.

"What? I gave him the cereal you love! He didn't even take a sip! And! You're not his mom!" Taeyeon hugged her possessively. Tiffany hugged him back. She pulled away and caressed her owner's soft cheek.

"But Tae-Tae, you said we need to take care of him..."

"I know! But... He's just too clingy over you..."

"He needs a mother."

"You're not his mom! You're my girl friend remember?!" Taeyeon was clearly being selfish.

"Tae-Tae... Don't be mad..." Tiffany shivered when she saw Taeyeon's angered expression. She recalled her cruel past owners. Those who were violent and rough with her... Taeyeon noticed this.

"I'm not..."

"Why are you like that?"

"Just... I don't like... Sharing you..." Taeyeon rubbed the back of his neck and looked away.

"Really?" Tiffany smiled when she heard what the object of her affection said.

"Well... I mean... Okay... Yeah really..." Tiffany threw her arms around him and wrapped her legs around him, temporarily forgetting that the kitten was silently watching them for some reason.

"Umm... Do you want to make love tonight?" He just had to ask that.

"I always want to." Tiffany eye smiled brightly. The kitten's eyes squinted.

"Euhehe~ I wanna make you feel how much I love you." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's cheek.

"Tch..." The kitten mumbled.

. . .

"Ah ah ah! I'm near Tae-Tae!" Tiffany breathlessly moaned out. Her owner was thrusting furiously in and out of her wetness. Taeyeon grunted and quickened his already fast pace. He hugged her as his eyes rolled back. He came first this time. He spurted inside Tiffany as he slowly thrust.

"Ugh... Damn..."

"Ahhhhh!" Tiffany shook uncontrollably afterwards. Taeyeon's manhood went limp. They have been on it for hours. He gently laid himself on her and then switched their positions. Tiffany hugged him and their sweaty bodies shared heat.

"Hmmmm..." Tiffany licked Taeyeon's face with short gentle strokes. She then pecked his lips and admired his flushed face and pinkish white complexion.

"Euhehe~ you're so pretty even when you're covered in sweat..." Taeyeon spoke his mind again as she fixed her untidy hair. Tiffany closed her eyes and savoured her owner's touch.

"Mmmmmm..." She purred happily.

"Mmmmeow~" A familiarly annoying sound resonated, well annoying for Taeyeon.

"The hell?" Taeyeon sat up, totally irritated. Tiffany caressed his chest in an attempt to calm him down. But the angry young man looked around while seated on the bed. He saw the kitten at the slightly open door which he did not bother to close apparently. Maybe he was too excited to make love.

"Meow..." It whined.

"Aish!" Taeyeon took the blanket and covered Tiffany's body.

"Shush! Kai! Get out! You're not allowed to see Myongie-noona right now! Go! Shooo!" Taeyeon flailed his arm but the kitten just approached him.

"Aigoo... Dumb kitten..." Taeyeon stood up. Tiffany pulled his arm before he could get off the bed. Taeyeon turned around to face her.

"Tae-Tae, what are you going to do? Don't hurt him alright?" She caressed his arm. Taeyeon gave her an audible sigh.

"I won't. I'll just put him in the basket. Just stay put." He reassured her. Tiffany was reminded of how her other owners would hurt her when she couldn't do what they asked her to or if she did something that pissed them off. She was abused and never treated as a living creature. It was hell and she couldn't do anything about it back then...

"Alright... I'll wait for you here Tae-Tae." She smiled and let go of his arm.

With that, Taeyeon put Kai in his hand and went out to the living room. He kneeled and placed him inside the basket where Tiffany used to sleep. He covered him with an old cloth inside.

"There. Don't ever barge in like that Kai. Sheesh stop hitting on Myongie..." He grumbled.

"Meow..."

Taeyeon stood up and headed back to his bedroom. He shut the door.

"Whatever..." A young man's voice said.

. . .

"Ahh ouch!!!" Taeyeon fell off the bed. He fell on his back and it hurt real bad. He sat up, rubbing the painful part of his back.

"What the..."

There was a naked young man on his spot of the bed... His spot next to Tiffany... Arms wrapped around his Tiffany's waist but his back turned against him.

"The hell!!!"

To be continued...