Chapter 1- The first time in 3 years.

Graces P.O.V

"I can't find anything to wear!" Grace shouted throwing everything out of her wardrobe in search of the perfect outfit.

"Chill out, it's just Harry." laughed Erin, her best friend.

"Yes but 'Just Harry' is now THE Harry Styles from One Direction who is bringing the rest of the band with him!" Grace shouted, throwing her self on the floor and putting her head in her hands.

"holy shit! I didn't know the rest of the boys are coming, could've invited me." Erin said picking up Graces clothes.

"I did but all you said is 'three is a crowd, besides its just Harry.'"

"yeah bu-" Erin started

"Gods sake Erin you can still come!" Grace interrupted while Erin just sat there and smiled, secretly fangirling inside.

"were gonna have to go shopping" Grace grabbed her purse and tipped her money box out. After counting it all up she found that she had £57.53

"I need to get my money too!" Erin whined, Grace agreed and they ran all the way to Erin's house to get her money. As usual, Erin had way more money than Grace.

----------------

"ugh, god that was so much shopping." sighed Grace, with bags full of clothes. "at least I have something to wear now."

They ran back up into Grace's room and began packing her suitcase for the big trip. Grace was getting more and more exited by the second. They then ran all the way to Erin's house to pack her suitcase. Grace felt slightly embarrassed because Erin had much nicer clothes and was way prettier than her as she had long bright blonde hair and big green eyes. She had a perfectly shaped body, whereas Grace had long dark brown hair and blue eyes and was too skinny to have curves. The boys attention was all going to be on Erin and Grace was just going to be a third wheel.

Erin and Grace got a taxi to drive them all the way to the cottage in Manchester where the boys awaited. Grace looked out the window to see it had started raining. One Directions 'Gotta Be You' came on the radio, 'what a coincidence' thought Grace.

"this is my jam!" giggled Erin, Grace laughed as they did the One Direction dance in the back of the taxi.

"OH HERE WE GO, GIVE IT SOME YEAH ARMS DOWN HERE WE GO..." Grace and Erin chanted while doing all the moves. Erin was the best friend anyone could ask for, she always knew how to cheer you up.

"do you think I should've bought some carrots for Lou?" Erin asked, smiling slightly. Grace just shook her head and rolled down the window sticking her hand out in the process.

"hand in." snapped the driver, looking into his mirror.

"sure Mr. Driver Sir" sniggered Grace, wiping her hand covered in rain on her leggings.

--------------

Harry's P.O.V

Harry and the boys arrived at the cottage and put their bags in their rooms. Harry hadn't seen Grace in 3 years but his feelings towards her hadn't changed abit, he was madly in love. Everytime he thought about her his palms got sweaty and his heart raced faster and faster.

He looked in the mirror, tussling his curls. He put on abit more of his favourite aftershave and went downstairs to find his best friends sitting on the sofa watching the TV.

"hello there handsome" winked Louis coming over and giving him a slap on the back.

"why thank you sweet cheeks" replied Harry, walking over to Liam and sitting down.

"Grace'll be here soon mate" Niall chirped, all the boys were exited to meet her as Harry did not stop talking about her for the whole tour.

"don't remind me, I'm so nervous."

"Harry Styles is in luuuurve." Zayn teased.

"anyways mate, if she doesn't go for you then she won't go for anyone. You're one of the most wanted boys out there." Louis added in, smiling at Harry.

"but Grace isn't like that, she falls in love with the personality, not the looks. And I've know her for 8 years and she still hasnt fallen in love with me so I've got no chance." Harry sighed, putting his feet on the table.

All the boys wondered why he was so hung up over one girl when he could basically get any girl he wanted in the world.

----------------

Graces P.O.V

The taxi (a cab) arrived outside the cottage and Erin payed the fare. They walked up slowly along the gravel and rang the doorbell. They waited a couple of minutes until they heard someone coming.

Grace gasped, there stood the most beautiful boy she had ever layed eyes on.

Niall.

Tweet me what you think- @laughoutloueh

I will reply/follow if you ask!