Chapter 17

Thor had lead them down the great hallways to a large bedroom. He opened the door and glanced around, looking back at Scar and Tony with a reassuring smile. Scar smiled back and trotted into the room, calling out softly.

"Looookkkiiiiiii," She pranced about the room until a tall, slender figure appeared by the door.

"Yes? And who are you?," Loki crossed his arms, his long black hair tucked into a neat braid.

"I'm Scar, it's a pleasure to meet you," Scar bowed before him, despite the fact that it hurt to move.

"Oh brother, I like her. Now why are you here? And who is that?," Loki pointed to Tony and raised his brow at Thor.

"This is Tony, he's.. He's my boyfriend...," Thor rubbed his neck and cleared his throat, "I've come to ask if you'd heal Scar."

Loki stared at him for a moment before waving a hand and walking to Scar, placing a finger under her chin he tilted her head up.

"She seems fine to me," Loki gently poked at her side, causing her to flinch away.

"It's not my head, my lord, it's my torso," Scar frowned and slowly lifted her shirt to show him her bruised torso.

"What happened?," Loki frowned her placed a cool hand to her skin.

"It's a long story, brother, all I'm asking is that you help me," Thor furrowed his brows as Tony scooted closer to Thor.

"Why me? Why can't you just take her to one of the healers?," Loki didn't even look up at Thor as he gently pressed his fingers along Scar's torso, much to her discomfort.

"Because, you're much more talented," Thor waved a hand slightly and wrapped his arm around Tony.

"I suppose I can, but not because you asked. I'll do it because these are pretty serious and she's in pain," Loki let out a sigh and placed his hand on Scar's back, slowly leading her to the bed.

"Thank you," Thor nodded to Loki slightly and looked to Tony, "Would you like to see more of my home?"

"I would love to, while we're here," Tony smiled shyly and rubbed his arm.

"Alright," Thor smiled widely and looked to Loki, "Take care of her."

"Yes, I know," Loki scowled at Thor as Scar lifted her shirt up for him.

Thor lead Tony out of the room, leaving Loki and Scar alone. Loki let out a small sigh and gently pressed his long, slender fingers along Scar's torso, frowning as she grit her teeth. He ran his fingers over the scars, his brows knitting together as he looked up at her.

"What happened?," He reached over, grabbing a bowel of water and a cloth.

"I was shot," Scar answered quietly, shifting slightly on the bed.

"By whom?," Loki gently pressed the wet cloth to her skin, smirking slightly as she squirmed.

"Tony, it wasn't completely his fault though. I've had much worse and survived. Thor told me you were very talented in the art of magic," She spoke softly, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

"I am," Loki answered with a proud smile, holding his hands over her stomach.

He closed his eyes and began to speak very softly in Norse, his hands starting to glow a light green. Scar watched him carefully, her head tilted slightly as she watched the bruises start to disappear. The pain subsided until there was nothing but a slight tingling sensation. Loki opened his eyes and pulled his hands away, slowly stepping back and holding his hand out for her. Scar pulled her shirt down and took his hand, standing and stretching her arms above her head before moving back and forth.

"No more pain!," She grinned and looked up at Loki with bright eyes.

"That's good," Loki nodded with a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"Thank you," Scar bowed her head slightly, a smile lighting up her face.

"Of course, anything for a beautiful dame like yourself," He winked and held his arm out, "You're also extremely respectful, come, I'll show you around."

Scar smiled and took his arm, allowing him to lead her out of the room.

**********************************

"What do you mean she broke him out and went to Asgard!?," Bucky yelled angrily at Steve, crossing his arms as he glared at Steve and Natasha.

"She took Tony and went with Thor, I'm assuming it's because she knows he's not safe here," Natasha replied nonchalantly, examining her nails.

"I couldn't stop her, I'm sorry," Steve frowned, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Well isn't this great," Bucky rubbed his face and sighed heavily.

He was angry and confused. If she had known he wasn't safe, why not just tell them? Maybe it was because she knew who was behind this. Bucky frowned and walked out of the room, deciding it would be better for him to get some fresh air. He walked out of the building and stuffed his hands in his pockets, pursing his lips. If Scar knew who was trying to control Tony, then he knew for sure she would hunt whoever it was down. He shook his head and sat down, crossing his legs. This was a problem, and one he didn't know how to fix.