Conflict

[Your P.O.V.]

I walked out of the office a bit baffled, i honestly didnt expect this town to be filled with all of my childhood fairytales. I walked in the hallway not seeing anyone around and looked at my keys. I looked up and saw the door number and went to it. I unlocked the door and went inside. Dust flew in the air and it made me cough a bit. I looked around and there was a semi small living room. I closed the door behind me and walked to the kitchen. It was decent and the fridge looked like it hasn't been used in centuries. I walk to the bedroom and see a bed and a closet. I pat the bed hard and dust poofed up. I coughed more and shook it off my [H/C] hair. There was a bathroom to the right and it looked okay. 'Hm, i should definetly go out to get some food' i thought to myself. I put my luggage on the bed and took out a navy blue sweater with some jeans and changed to that. I got out of my room and walked out.

[Bigby P.O.V.]

That smell was very different. I took out my cigarettes and lit it up. I blew some smoke out but...damn it was still there. I walked out of the office and went to mine, i had to finish some paperwork. I walked inside and sat on my chair and started working. It was a few minutes going through paperwork when i heard a door open and close, i then smelled [Y/N]'s scent again. Damn it was stronger than before. I got up from my chair and looked out my door seeing [Y/N] leave his room. He smelt different, it was a mix of something creamy and sour and i couldnt put my finger on it. I left my office and lit another cigarette and started following him and i made sure that he wouldnt notice me.

[3rd Person P.O.V.]

[Y/N] pressed the button to the and elevator and walked in as the doors opened. Bigby waited until the elevator came back up. [Y/N] walked out of the lobby and out the gate to go get something to eat. He walked in the night hoping there was a place open. He then heard a sudden scrape, like a knife grinding on an alley wall. He looked around and didn't see anything.

[Your P.O.V.]

I heard something, it really made my spine tingle. I felt really unsettled after hearing that. I looked around and i didnt see anything, or anyone. I shook my head and then heard "Hello Doll~." I froze and turned around. I didn't see anything again. I sighed in relief and turned back and literally felt my soul leave my body as i saw a tall figure in a black long coat with a top hat. I couldnt see his face but it showed his sharp teeth and glowing red eyes. I was incredibly mortified by this. I gulped and asked "w-what do you w-want?" There was a moment of silence as the figure said "what do i want? Oh its not much really~" he said in a graspy chilling voice that made my spine chill. "Pardon me for my rude introduction, just call me Jack~" he said again staring into my soul. I gulped again and said "Well Jack, im sorry to make things quick but i better get goi-" i was cut off as he pulled out his hands, they were sharp claws and they held a sharp hook. He placed it on my back, poking it a bit hard "Now now, lets stay stay calm Doll, i dont like my food frightened~" he said giving an evil grin at me, his face finally showed, there was a stitched scar going across his face with his left eye socket pure black with red glowing. His face was scratch up with blood oozing from it. I was scared shitless at this point. I couldn't move or speak. I was gonna die.

[Bigby P.O.V.]

I walked through the gates of the Woodland Apartment building and still had my cigarette. This smell, its not going away anytime soon. It smells different, i know ive been smelling Snows scent for a while but, she hasn't really done anything to make this friendship closer. I could smell [Y/N]'s scent, hold on...i also smell fear. I take out my cigarette and stomp on it and walk to his scent, something must have happened to him. I started smelling rotten flesh, Shit. Jack the Ripper is with him, and he's been killing victims for a while. Snow told me to stay away from him but shes not here. Then I see him with [Y/N] his back turned away from me, I heard [Y/N] whimpering so I need to act quick. I walked quietly but quickly to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned and i quickly socked him right in his cheek blowing him to the ground. I growled at him and said "Not now Jack, go get some other food." I turned to [Y/N] and asked "You okay?"

[Your P.O.V.]

I stood silent and snapped back to reality. Bigby looked at me and i answered "Yeah, im fine" i was gonna thank him until i saw a purple smoke form around Jack and saw him stand up way taller than before. He was lanky and long with razor sharp claws and sharp teeth, his face stayed on like it was a mask. "Oh lap dog, that wasn't a good choice" he muffled out from his sharp teeth. I backed away as he jumped at Bigby and saw him attack him. Bigby threw him against the alley wall and he threw punches at his face. Bigby look slightly different, more hair on his arms and his stubble grown into a hairy beard. He had fangs and his eyes glew with yellow. He threw Jack against the walls back and forth until Jack stopped. I stood in shock as he turned and walked towards me. I was a bit scared and he spoke "Hey, dont tell Snow about this-" I stopped him finishing as i gave him a hug. "Thank you" I said shedding a few tears. He patted my back and i pulled away.

[Bigby P.O.V.]

I was kinda suprised the kid hugged me, i was expecting him to be scared of me. I actually smelled his scent closer, it was that same cream feeling but without any bitterness. I pat his back and felt him let go of me. I reverted back to my normal form and i saw him notice that. There was silence until i asked "Want me to walk you back to your room?" He nodded yes and i walked with him all the way to the apartments. He walked pretty close to me but i didnt mind it. I opened the gates and the door for him. I also pressed the elevator button for him and walked inside together. He looked at my ripped shirt and asked "Are you gonna be okay? Those look pretty bad." I reassured him by saying "its fine. I heal fast." We walked out of the elevator and we walked to his door and he unlocked it. "Hey Bigby?" He asked. "Yeah?" I asked wondering what he needed now. "Theres something I want to give you" he said and my eyes widened a bit as he placed a kiss on my cheek. I looked at him and saw him blushing. He closed his door and i stood there blank. I felt a smirk form on my face and muttered to myself,

"You're welcome"

End of Chapter
_________________

Hey guys! I hope you liked the second chapter! It was a while but worth it, the next chapter will have a song to have a kind of feel to the chapter, anywho see ya next chapter!

~Zero