Ouran Highschool Host Club

Haruhi Fujiyoka, a poor female student ended up at the host club one day. She was looking for a place to study and found the 'Host Club'. While trying to leave the popular Host club boys, she breaks a vase that puts her in debt. Now she has to serve as a member of the club to pay back the debt! The Host club is an all boy club, she has to dress up as a Host boy to earn back the money. 

Haruhi: Haruhi reminds me a lot of myself, not only in appearance but personallity. She isn't girly-girl or a spoil brat. She is your normal girl you would see in your own school. I think she is a well-created character that anyone can relate to and like.

The boys: Tamaki, Hikaru, Mori, Honey, Kyouya, Kaoru are extremely fun to watch. They aren't all lovely-dove prince i'm here for you type. Each boy is different and have needs/wants, different settings and lifestyles, have different goals and personalities.

A well blance with jokes and the feeling deep moments. The jokes are REALLY funny were you will laugh. This Anime is alone very popular for it's different settings and plot, characters, and so. I think if you asked anyone they would give a positive thought.

I like Kyouya the best because he just plain too sexy in the morning.  You can watch this at netflix.

24 Episodes

10/10 

Maybe your my love? <3