The Double Life of Liam Payne

Okay, here is just an insite of what the story is about. Its an AU! Also Niam. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE BOYS, AND OR THE EXTRAS. Everything is made up, including the school roads, ect. all copyright for the story line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Liam! come on! We'll be late for CP!" Louis yelled, draggin me across the school. What school you may ask? The private school of witches, wizards, and the regulars. Yes, I, Liam Payne, is a wizard. How you may ask? I would like to know that myself. Let me introduce myself properly.

I was at an orphanage, being the loner. None of the kids ever played with me, but they made fun of me for doing special things. I didnt know it then, but I had magical powers. I thought it was pretty cool but the other kids didnt think so. And all I wanted to know was why I was stuck with them. The only thing my actual parents left me with was the book The Wizard and the Princess. That was the only thing my actual parents gave me. I never knew who they were, or why they gave me up, but I didnt care anymore when my new Mum and Dad adpoted me when I was 5. The brought me in, and I had 3 siblings. Two sisters, Donyia and Waliyah. I had a brother named Zayn, and I couldnt be happier. I grew up with them, and they did find out what I can do. My brother thought it was cool, and wanted it too. My parents thought about it, but loved me either way. I couldnt ask for better. And a few years in the family, I got another siter, Saffa, and she was just like the others. I was so happy, but I couldnt get this question out of my head, who were my real parents?

Well, that question was never answered, but I wouldnt really care. I went to the private school with Zayn and my sisters. and it just so happens that they tought people like me. And peole like my family. And the rule was that I couldnt tell anyone. The only people that knew about it was my family, and it was supposed to stay that way. And thats how I got here today, late to class on the second week of my junior year. I was going to CP. Chemical Potions. Its where they make potions, but with scietific purposes. But, from what I remember, science and magic dont mix. And its always stumped me why.

"Im coming Louis!" I yelled to my mate, Louis Tomlinson. He was like me, which I was thankful for, and we had three other friends, including my brother. Harry, Zayn, and Niall. Oh did I forget to mention that I have been in love with Niall ever since he moved here in grade 7? But, it just so happens that he is straight, and a regular. A regular is people with no powers. They populate about half of the school, and the other half is filled with witches and wizards. W&W for short. Now, this isnt the typical, long beard, pointy hat stereotype, although professor Hampton can pull it off.. Oh well, anyways. We just made it to the class room, and the professor, Pr. Flack, scolded us.

"Now, would you care to explain to us Mr. Payne and Mr. Tomlinson why you are late for my class?" She said in her most cruel voice. I swear, she could pull off the stereotype for a witch, its scary.

"We had to go by our dorm Professor Flack." Louis stated, as we made our way to our table. It looks exaxtly like a science class, excpet a buncg of test tubes and glass fly around the room. Just dont get hit with the red liquid. Man that was bad..

"Well, I hope you would like to stop by detention after class. Both of you." She glared at us one more time, before I turned towards Louis. He was red faced behind his glasses, about to burst from laughter. I bet I looked the same way, since she didnt know why we had to stop by our dorm that Zayn, Louis, Niall, Harry and I share. Yeah, the dorms are pretty big.

"Louis, dont." I warfned him, even though he would probably do it anyway.

"Oh Liam, why do you even try?" He mocked, as he got the dragon balls from his pocket. Oh god.

"Now class, I want you to mix the Beetle iodine, and the fur from the werewolf, to the milliemeter half line." She did it with her mixes, as I got the liquids. Louis, on the other hand made one of the dragon balls float, all the way to Lucy Fergune's glass, and made it drop. Oh god.

It started to fizz, making the color turn blue, when it was supposed to turn green, and made her hair turn red. But, by the time she noticed, someone pointed it out, making her scream until our ears burst.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! PROFESSOR FLACK! MY HAIR IS RED!" She screamed at her, causing Pr. F cover her ears like the rest of the students. But, once she she stoped screaming, everyone burst out laughing. I mean, its not that funny, but her hair turned red! She is a natural Brunette! Oh god Louis you have done it this time.

"Ms. Fergune. Ms. Fergune. LUCY!" Pr. yelled, trying to calm her down. "Class!" She yelled, causing us to stay silent, other than a few snickers. Including me. "Class, who did this?" She questioned. Louis looked at me, and shook his head. Why would I trash my friend? I gave him a WTF look. He should now better.

"Class?" She pressed, sounding annoyed. She looked at all of us, making beedy eyes at Louis.

"Mr, Tomlinson.... Did you make Ms. Fergune's hair turn red?" She questioned him, as he looked her dead in the eye. He looekd at me for a brief second, contemplating wether or not to tell the truth. I mean, he already has detention anyway. Might as well.

I mouthed 'you already have detention. Why not?'

His eyes went wide, and shook his head slightly. Oh well, worth a try.

"Mr. Tomlinson. Empty your pockets. And dont think about using the invisibilty spell. Becaus eyou knw that I can pick up when anyone uses it." She stated matter-of-factly. And here he goes, getting caught red hand- what?

He reached in for the dragon balls, but they werent there. How did he do that?

"I didnt do it Professor Flack." He announced. I was still surprised at how he got rid of them so quickly. He had quite a few. And I guess those acting classes payed off that summer.

She had the look of disbelief on her face, as if she didnt believe that anyone else would do it, but she took the bait. Wow, he got out of trouble this time.

"Alright class, get back to work., She said bluntly," I will bring Ms. Fergune to the nurse to take the color of her hair out." She guided Lucy out, sending death glares to Louis. She knew it was him, but couldnt prove it. Man, what a good story to tell next.

Class started back up again, but more talkative. Louis tunred to look at me when I asked the question, "How did you..?"

He smirked, "Telopartion spell comes in handy." He smickered, putting his back pack up on the table, where he showed me the rest of the dragon balls. I rolled my eyes. Typical.

The rest of the day past on, us going to detention, meeting with the boys and grls after, and going to sleep. The typical day at WhiteWalsh Private school. WWPS, another name for Witches and Wizards Prive Schools too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, do you like this? I think this is pretty good for the prologue. But thats just me. Anywys, I wont be starting this until I finsih OOL (only one love) And When I get my contest winners and runner up.

I hope you enjoy!

~AC;)