Finding out

Haruhi POV:
It's been a month since the trip, I have been getting sick lately. I am trying to think the last time I had my period. 'Oh no, oh no! This can't be happening' I thought. Well there is nothing I can do right now I have school. When I got to school I felt like I am going to be sick again. It probably didn't help that the host club were right at the front of the school, for some reason. "What is going on?" I asked Huni-senpai and Mori-senpai, since they are the closest.

"The doors aren't open for some odd reason." Huni-senpai said from the top of Mori-senpai's head. "Tamo-chan is calling his dad to figure out why." He said.

"Well it looks to me that we have know school today." I said, then I started to turn around. "That works for me I have things to do today anyways. Bye Huni-senpai and Mori-senpai." With that I got out of there as fast as I can before Tamaki get any ideas. I went straight to the convenience store.

Once I got there I made sure that no one that I know was there. I went to the baby isle and found the pregnancy tests. I took a couple of books. When I was checking out I was getting a pity look from the person at the register. I just ignore her and payed then I went to the back and took the tests.

As I waited I try to think if I am going to tell Kyoya about it or not. This baby will be a ootori by blood who knows. The time is up I looked at the sticks they both said positive. 'Great how am I going to hide this the rest of the year.' was thevonly thing that I thought.