Diseased

Prolouge.....

The Disease, no one really knows what it is, but the military tells them enough to make them fear it and anyone that has it. According to them if someone catches the disease they are no longer people; they are powerful monsters who will do anything to kill you. They are known to try and trick people into thinking they are still the same, only to kill them. If someone you know gets it, the gvernment has said the smartest thing to do would be to kill them on site.

The world was in shock and horror when it happened. It was an accident; they were only trying to cure leukemia when they created it. But they did create it and slowly it spread. The only thing that relieved people was that you needed a very rare chemical in your blood to be at risk of getting it.

I was one of the very few people who had this chemical flowing freely within them.  

____________

Meet Jade, a seventeen year old girl whose life takes a turn when she figures out she could get a supposedly terrible disease. Her family turns their backs on her and she is sent to a special camp for people at risk. To make things more complicated, an already diseased boy named Eric breaks into her camp and breaks her out.

Soon she discovers that not only are the diseased still good, but she becomes one herself.

Join Jade and Eric as they set out to save others who are diseased and show the world the truth.