Chapter 5 :)

MORGAN'S POV

I pull my earphones out as I skip into work "Hey Morgan" Lizzie one of the waitresses said "mornin" I replied before jogging into the showers. After I had showered I went out into the kitchen "morning how is everyone today?" I asked smiling "good chef" they replied in sync I laughed and started helping with the prep for lunch and dinner. After a couple hours of prep I look up at the clock and read 10:01 well I should probably go but I just need to do 5 more minutes prep, "Morgan get your ass here now " shit I look up and see Laura standing at the window with here hands on her hip looking pretty pissed "sorry I lost track of time " I muttered as I whipped off my jacket and hat and ran over to grab my bag before walking over to Laura. We had walked around the mall for 40 minutes and we still hadn't found the perfect dress and I was beginning to get sick of it. " In here " Laura said dragging me into this tiny shop that was tucked away in the corner " there is not going to ...." I stopped talking when I saw the perfect dress. It was a pinky peach color, strapless, and had sequins around the top Laura saw it to because she grabbed my size shoved me in to the changing rooms and shut the door yelling " get into it " at me. I slowly got changed just to irritate her when I am changed I look in the mirror wow this isn't me the girl in the mirror is absolutely stunning I smile and unlock the door to show Laura. " About time you had me .... WOW that is the dress you look amazing!!!!" she shouted with excitement. I get changed and we go and pay we go up to the counter and sitting there are the perfect shoes, they are black heels and they were my size I grab the and place them beside my dress getting the money to pay. "Thanks Laura I will see ya latter"  we hug then I go into my restaurant and put my clothes into my locker and get into my jacket and hat. I go into the kitchen just in time for the lunchtime rush.

LOUIS POV

The boys and I were sitting at Starbucks and I decided that now was the right time to call Morgan and organize the time I would pick her up for our date I stand up "excuse me I wont be long " I mumble before grabbing my phone and going outside down an alley way. I find Morgan's number in my contact list and press talk I wait impatiently for her to answer " Hello?"  " Hi Morgan it Louis " I smile to myself god I'm nervous "Oh hey Louis how are you?" she asks "I'm good thanks how are you?" "I'm good we are really busy at the moment so could I maybe call you back later?" " Sure I just wanted to ask when you would like to go on our date?" "Oh okay well I'm free tomorrow night if you wanna pick me up at 7?" I sigh thank god she still wants to go out " sure that sounds great see you then bye " I reply happily before hanging up and going back to the boys. Now all I have to do is get everything ready in time for tomorrow night. Is it down smiling "what just happened" Niall asked " I just asked Morgan when she wanted to go out she said tomorrow at 7" I grinned back " oh good on ya mate " harry said patting my back. Liam looked at his watch " shoot guys we have to go we were supposed to be back at the studio 5 minutes ago Paul will go ape!" we all grabbed our stuff an rushed back to the studio for another afternoon of recording.

MORGANS POV

After finishing the lunchtime rush and then dinner I was so tired I got all of my stuff and walked back into the kitchen "oh and guys tomorrow night I wont be here for dinner I am going out with a friend" I said before making my way outside. I pulled my jacket around me tighter trying to keep in my body heat, god it was freezing. I am happy when I get into our apartment I dump my stuff, go into to my room and get into my jammies then go downstairs to get a hot chocolate. I sit up at the table, get my diary and start to write about today when Louis called me I was soo excited and now I cant wait until tomorrow, after I had written about today I wrote my recipe for the day which was chocolate chip baskets filled with a strawberry and chocolate mousse. I put it back into its hiding spot and just I sit back down Laura walks through the door " hey babe how was the rest of your day?" she smiles at me dumping her stuff beside mine " it was very busy oh yeah and Louis called we are going out tomorrow at 7 and I have told everyone at work I wont be there for dinner service, so could you maybe finish early and help me get ready?" her face lit up when I told her about Louis " YAY! Of course I will have you looking Hot!!!" I laugh at her a she wiggles her eyebrows " thank you well I'm gonna head off to bed see you later " I smile getting up and putting my cup into the sink and head off up stairs. I wake up one minute before my alarm goes off so I jump out of bed and switch it off before it goes off. I skip over to my wardrobe and get into my gear then I waltz down the stairs to the kitchen and grab a banana "you're in a good mood this wouldn't be because of a certain someone would it?" I jump not realizing that Laura was there " haha Loz you know me to well" I smile before grabbing my iPod of the bench " see you after lunch love you " I say as I run out the door Everything about you comes on and I laugh at how ironic it is. When I get to work I get straight into prep because I'm not going to be here to help tonight I want to help as much as I can. I get totally lost in time and when I check the time I realize it is time to open I go up to the pass and tell Jackie to open up. After the lunchtime service I grab my stuff and rush home hoping that Laura was there because I was getting nervous I open the door and there she is standing in a sea of make up and hair products in the corner laying over the back of the couch was my dress and shoes. " You're late " Laura says while staring me up and down she looks at her watch then at me then back to the watch then all around her then back to me " we have we have 4 hours to get you looking hot for your date" I sigh knowing what I have gotten myself into. "Ouch Laura that hurt " I shout at her after 1 and 1/2 hours of make up Laura has now moved onto my hair we have decided to do it in a water fall plait with a flower clip in the side. " sorry I'm sorry!!!!!" she replies and continues doing my gently. She finished my hair and helped me ease my dress on then she did my toe and finger nails before I put my shoes on. Once I was dressed, had my hair and make done and my nail polish was dry Laura stood back and admired her work " you look .... amazingly hotatiously beautiful " she smiled " Laura.... Hotatiously isn't a word??!?!?! But thank you" I replied laughing " it is because I made it up" she smiled as the door bell rang " her head whipped towards the door then back to me " get up stairs!" she shouted I rushed up stairs as she went to get the door. I stood awkwardly in my room listening to the mumbles down stairs " Morgan Louis is here " Laura shouted from down stairs " I'm coming " I shouted back. I walked down the stairs trying to ignore the butterflies that were fluttering around in my stomach. " Hey " I smiled at Louis as he turned around " wow you look.. You look " he stuttered staring at me " Hotatious?" Laura asked he looked at her puzzled then he smiled turning back to me " Hotatious"

Thanks you guys for reading my story!!!!!!! Please tell everyone about it because YAY we reached over 100 reads!!! I'm soo happy and I would like to have over 200 one day :) ok so I will hopefully have another upload this week but I am busy Friday Saturday and Sunday so I might not thank you guys. okay so on my profile my picture is Morgan's hair and my background is her dress much love xxxxxx