Part 4 "Deadly Disorder"

Ayumi

"Kishinuma!" I yelled, and then screamed for the nurse.

The student was sick all over my shoes, she being scared and ill.

"Goddamnit!" I sighed, and sat her down at a nearby seat.

The nurse came running down the corridor, as fast as she could.

She looked at Yoshiki on the floor, and the student on the seat.

"Thank you Shinozaki for calling me." The nurse smiled, and then grabbed the two people

running off, and I ran behind her. "Let me come too, I have free passes." I puffed.

"Okay Shinozaki." The nurse said kindly, going into her office.

I looked at the student, and sat beside her, passing her a bucket.

She smiled at me, and looked face down into the bucket.

The nurse put Yoshiki on the bed, and turned on all the monitors.

"Will he be okay?" I worried, and shivered at the thought of him not being okay.

"I'm sure he will be fine.." The nurse hesitated. "Shinozaki, I don't know.."

"He looks skinny as hell." I said, only noticing now.

I mean, he's always been skinny and tall, but now he's lying down you can really notice the weight that has came off him.

"Yes, he does. But he isn't waking up. I suggest you go back to class for now." The nurse said. "I can take care of both of them."

I hesitated for a while. "Okay, but call me from class if you need my help." I said, smiling, and wondered off back to class.

Why do I care so much for him? I don't even know anymore.

Yoshiki

I slowly opened my eyes, and I felt really hungry and I don't know what happened to me. Huh? I don't get it. I'm in the nurses office.

"Hey Kishinuma!" I looked over at the nurse. "Why am I here?" I asked. "Kishinuma, there is some very serious things I need to talk to you about."

I frowned. "Mhm?" I looked at her. "I'm afraid you have an eating disorder.