Chapter 23: Nightmare

A/N : Hey guys !!
Sorry I did not update for a few days I was quite busy again.
This chapter is one of my experienced again

Enjoy!!
_________________________

Skylar's POV:

In a dream ~~

It was dark I suddenly woke up and heard a ring from my phone. I Looked at the number it was unknown I accept it and saw a something that scared me. The caller was in the car I saw a hand holding a knife that has a red stain.The hand was stay still. I noticed at the floor there was a head peeking out. I knew the red stain was blood. The hand moved forward
With the bloody knife to me ...

Dream end

I woke up trembling. ' It looked to real ' I thought. In cue my phone rang I looked at the screen it was a Video Call. My blood went cold. ' It's the same as the dream ' I frowned. I lose my grip on my phone since I was trembling. I did not answer since I was scared if it is really true. I hugged myself to assure myself. I did not notice someone getting up. " Sky ?? " I heard I looked at that person. It was forza he went to me and sat on the couch. " What's wrong Sky ?? " Forza asked. I shook my head . " It's nothing " I smiled but I was trembling so I know it did not worked. " I don't believe you in that word Sky " He said.
" I am fine " I looked away. Then I felt arms wrapped around me. " Sky tell me what happened ?? " He said worried.

Forza's POV:

I woke up suddenly. I don't know why but my mind is telling me to wake up. I get up and sat up I looked at the others they were still asleep. I looked at Sky she was awake and she was trembling ??. " Sky ?? " I called her. She looked at me I noticed she looked scared and pale. I stood up and went to her. I sat on the couch with her. " What's wrong Sky ?? " I asked.
She shook her head " It's nothing " she smiled but trembling. ' She is definitely not okay she is trembling ' I thought. " I don't believe you in that word Sky " I said. " I am fine " she looked away.
I was worried so I wrapped my arms around her. " Sky Tell me What's wrong ?? " I asked again. I felt her gripped my arms. She just stayed silent. " Sky Can you tell me ?? " I asked. She finally nodded. " So what happened " I had a dream earlier. I woke up since I heard my phone rang I check on
It. It was a video call I check on the number it was unknown so I accepted it. I S-saw .. " She said. " Sky Calm down I'm here " I tightened my arms around her. " I saw a hand that was holding a bloody knife I knew it was a B-bloody knife since I saw a head without the body " She said trembling. I knew she was crying since I felt tears falling on my arms. ' That nightmare is too much for her ' I thought. I moved her face in front of me since I was hugging her from behind. " Sky, You have me and the others. I will protect you no matter what happens " I assured her. " Thank you Forza " she said still crying. I cupped her face and wiped her tears while smiling fondly. " Anything for you Sky " I grinned.
I hugged her close to me
She hugged back. " Thank you for everything Forza.... " Sky said before her hands went slacked.
I realized she fell asleep on me. I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around her. After that I hold her close to me
' I am not letting this chance get away !! ' I thought. Then I noticed that Zack was awake.
" Hey Zack I know you are awake " I called out.
" Hey, Yeah Obviously " Zack said. I laughed silently. " So what happened to Skylar and Why are you hugginf her ?? " Zack asked annoyed. I chuckled " Sky had a nightmare so I am comforting her Why jealous ?? " I smirked while rubbing her back. " As if !! " Zack said really annoyed. I chuckled . ' He is definitely jealous but I won't let her go " I smirked. I lay down with Sky still asleep on me. I looked at Zack saw him getting up and left. I looked at Sky noticing she looked better now. So I patted her head before Falling asleep.

Zack's POV:

I get up and left the room. I went to the kitchen to drink water. I arrived and grabbed a glass to fill it with water. I drank it all. I don't know why but I am annoyed with Forza right now. That never happened to me. ' Why am I feeling like this ?? ' I clenched my teeth. I feel like taking Skylar in my arms right now. Then I was surprised at my words ' That was a mistake ' I thought. Its not as if I like her right ??. Then I remembered Carla's word about me liking Skylar. ' It's just a joke right ?? Why am I remembering it now ??! ' I ruffled my hair frustrated. With that thought I went back just to see them still close tp each other. I was annoyed again. ' Well maybe I am just tired ' I thought . I just make myself believe in that reason. So I layed back and sleep since I looked at the clock it was 3:00 am . I fast asleep as soon as I put my head on the pillow.

Timeskip:Saturday:6:00am

Carla's POV:

I woke up I looked at the clock it was 6:00 am.
So I get up and sat down. I looked at the others to see almost all woke up. Cara, Aaron,Raven was awake " Morning guys " I grinned. " Morning !!" Cara said. I looked at Raven she was looking at something her eyes were widened. " Raven Are you okay ?? " Cara asked. She nodded and pointed at something. I followed her finger to see Forza and Skylar sleeping with each other I blinked. " Is this real ??! " I shouted. They shushed me . I heard yawning ao I turned around to see Zack awake. " Zack do you know about this ?? " I asked. He nodded and told us about what happened to Skylar. We all nodded. " Oh but Is it okay for you ?? " I asked. He nodded but he looks annoyed. Then I think of something. I smirked then told the others they laugh and agreed. I went towards them and take a picture. " This is gold !! " I smirked evilly. " But they sure looked good together " Cara said we all nodded. " Don't show it to Skylar or she'll flipped out " Raven chuckled. We nodded. " Morning guys How is it going ?? " I heard someone. We looked at the person to see Forza smiling. " Hey forza " I said grinning. The others said their greetings too. " Likewise Carla I know yu take a picture of us " He smirked. I was shocked. " How the heck do you know that ??! " I shouted. " Calmed down Carla Of course I know it " He said. " So what will you do about it ?? " I asked. " Give me a copy too " He smirked. I smirked too " Consider it done " . I looked at Zack his face was so dark. I looked at Forza to see him patting Skylar's head. I smiled and I noticed Skylar was waking up. I watched as she rose up.
She looked at Forza " Forza ?? " She called confused. " Yes Sky ?? " Forza said. I watxhed as Skylar looked at forza then herself . Noticing they fell asleep together while hugging. " I'm sorry Forza never knew I fell asleep on you !! " Skylar said while getting up. " Don't worry about it " Forza laughed. " Cozy aren't you Skylar " Raven asked. " Maybe " Skylar said. Then we all laugh.
" Come one mom and dad are in the kitchen I think " Skylar said. We all nodded and followed her.

Raven's POV:

It was funny looking at Skylar and Forza sleeping with each other it wascute. I don't know about Zack but He seems sad. I will look forwars to the picture. I never knew Forza wants it. We arrived at the kitchen and saw Amelia and Renato. We greeted them. We all sat down and ate the food.
Then I heard a text came in my phone I check it to see the picture of them I looked at Carla to see her grinning. Then the text came to everyone except Skylar. I looked at Zack he was frowning, At Forza he was grinning, At Amelia she was smiling. Renato he was raising an eyebrow. Cara was cheering, Aaron was grinning too. The reactions are funny. I smiled ' This group is the best !! ' I thought.

TBC...

_________________________
A/N : Hey guys
Hope you will like this chapter.

I hope that you comment and vote
Tnx

CIELO^-^