Laxus x Reader: The Black Rose

Hey everybody, welcome to Book 2 for my Laxus x Reader series. If you haven't, read Book 1 first (Laxus x Reader: Love at First Flight) so you know what's going on. Also, as a reminder I will try to upload at least 1 chapter a day (unless something happens and because I still have summer hw to do). Enough about that, time for chapter 1!

*Black Rose Guild*

"It's all part of the plan," the man at the throne said.

"The girl, how was she able to use such power?" Dave asked the man.

"She is a god slayer isn't she. I can feel her magic power, and it is equivalent to one of the Lost Magics," Leblanc brought up.

"It is true, that she is a god slayer and she is the chosen one. She may shower her people in holy light, but with our plan her light will only bring chaos to the world," their master replied.

"Wait a second, how were you able to know who to give 'The Intervention' to?" Leblanc questioned.

"Ahh, that brings me to my next thing I wanted to talk about. Come in!"

A hooded figure walked into the room and joined their conversation.

"Welcome, our newest client. Zac, the Dark Bat," the man at the throne said.

The hooded figure took off his cape to reveal his face. "I'm glad to be working with the Black Rose. Anything to get revenge on that bitch and her boyfriend."

"We are glad to be working with you," Leblanc addressed to Zac. Then she turned her attention the man at the throne. "What about Fairy Tail?" Leblanc asked. "Are you sure they won't be a problem?"

The master laughed as his lieutenant's words. "Once I have my hands on that girl, there will be no stopping The Reckoning."

*Day 1 at Ionia Island* Your POV

"Wow, this place is awesome!" I exclaimed as I walked in the hot sand with Lucy and the others.

"C'mon Natsu! Let's have a swimming contest," Gray challenged and they both jumped into the water, but quickly got out screaming, "@!#***!$!## COLDDD!!!"

"It's nice to relax for a week and a half," I said and I helped the girls set up a place for us to relax at the beach.

"Thanks to you, (y/n)-chan, we get to spend 10 days at Ionia Island," Levy thanked and I couldn't help, but to blush.

In all honesty I didn't actually win the tournament. Laxus explained everything to me, how I had help from the bracelet he gave me and how I'm a god slayer (which I already knew).

Speaking of Laxus, where is he?

Lucy and the others wanted to swim and play in the ocean, so they went ahead, but I decided to stay and lie down. My injuries were still healing so I took a nap under the burning sun in my bikini.

I still remembered the day that me and Laxus first kissed. It was only 2 days ago. We were soaking wet and Laxus leaned over for a warm kiss that lasted what seemed like forever. Sure, we took some breaths in between, but the kiss was awesome. God, I'm blushing even thinking about it <3

"Yo," someone greeted.

I looked up and saw a big figure. I squinted my eyes to clearly see who it was.

"LAXUS!" I sat up and he chuckled.

"Someone is happy to see me," Laxus said with a smirk.

"Noo..." I denied. Of course I'm happy to see you, you dimwit.

Laxus sat down beside me and wrapped his arm on my shoulder pushing me till we were hip-to-hip. I blushed at his actions and leaned on his shoulder.

"Hehe, you're cute when you blush," Laxus complimented.

"I'm not blushing! It's the sun!"

"Need sunscreen?" Laxus asked with a mischievous smirk.

"Actually I do. Wanna put it on for me," I played along and this time Laxus was the one blushing.

"Uhhuhhh, sususure..." Laxus stuttered. He got up and took the sunscreen that was in my bag. As he was doing that, I began to lie on my stomach.

"Do my back first," I commanded.

Laxus looked at me again ominously. God, now I'm blushing again. Laxus saw my face and grinned. He squeezed the bottle so he had a handful of lotion and started rubbing it on my back. Laxus was massaging my back slowly and then he ordered me to flip over so he could do my stomach.

"Hehe, that tickles," I giggled when Laxus was applying sunscreen on my waist. Laxus raised an eyebrow and continued to rub at that spot making me crack into laughter. When Laxus had to put lotion near my breasts, Laxus's cheeks were burning and he looked like he wanted to grope them.

"Ok, my turn," Laxus said when he finished and he started to lie down. I sat on top of him, and started putting lotion on his chest. Isn't this an awkward position. I rubbed his abs and packs, then I felt something poke me near my taint. (A/N: The space between your vag and anus x3)

Laxus's face flustered in embarrassment and mumbled, "Sorry, he's a little excited." I laughed when I figured out what he was talking about, then began to apply lotion on his shoulder and arms. I squeezed his big arms feeling the muscles and I started to get wet with Laxus's manhood still poking me. When I was done with Laxus's front I got up so he could flip over and I did the same on his back and legs.

*Meanwhile at the ocean* Lucy POV

"This is fun!"I said enthusiastically as I bumped the beach ball to Wendy.

"Who knew playing volleyball in the water was this cool," Wendy exclaimed.

"We should have (y/n) join us. She shouldn't be missing all this fun, when she earned this trip for all of us," Erza suggested.

"Hehe, no need to worry," Natsu said, "(y/n) is already having plenty of fun." Natsu pointed to where (y/n) was staying and we all turned to look to see she was on top of Laxus. I saw (y/n) and Laxus laughing as she rubbed Laxus's chest. It's was so romantic to watch.

"They're in loveeeeeee," Happy snickered and we all laughed in agreement.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it isn't that good. I've been slacking off lately and it was so hard to write with so much hw to do. Though I'll try to update regularly, at least 1 chapter a day. Anyways don't forget to comment/vote and love Laxus <3