SHINee Fan Fic 2 - Chapter 19

Taemin's POV:

"Sooo... you guys wanna watch a movie or something?" ____ said.

I looked over at Yoona and she nodded.

"Cool! Lets go!" ____ said, and got up.

When we got there, we decided to watch the Decent.

When the movie started, Yoona scooted closer to me and grabbed my hand.

"Is this going to be scary?" She asked me. I nodded.

"I don't like scary movies."

"Don't worry. I'm here." She smiled and laid her head on my shoulder.

I put my hand on her thigh and rubbed it, and she smiled.

When the girl was staring out the window and the pole came through, she jumpd and quickly scooted into my lap, and wrapped her arms around me

neck, burring her face in my shoulder. I tightened my arms around her waist and she turned back around so that she was facing the screen.

Halfway through the movie, she whispered in my ear.

"Baby, I don't like this movie." I smiled.

"It's okay sweetie. I'll protect you."

"Hmm. But it's scary." I rubbed her back and she turend around so that she was facing me.

"I don't wanna watch it anymore." She wrapped her arms around my neck and put her face inches from mine.

"Well, what do you want to do?" She stuck out her bottom lip and shrugged. I smiled and kissed her cheek, and she laid her head on my

shoulder.

She sighed really loud and hugged me a little tighter.

"I'm tired."

"Then go to sleep." She shook her head. I ran my fingers lightly up and down her back, and she shivered.

I started kissing her neck. I lightly bit it, and she let out a soft maon.

Jonghyun elbowed me. "Shhh!"

"Sorry." Yoon pushed back and grabbed my face and kissed me. I slipped my tounge into her mouth.

I stuck my hands in her back pocket and pressed her against me, and she moaned a little bit louder, and Jonghyun smacked my arm.

"Stop Taemin." He said. I sighed and pulled away, and took my hands out of her pockets.

Yoona turned back around, still sitting in my lap, and I slid my arms around her waist.

She took my hand and intertwinder our fingers and laid her head back. I put my head on her shoulder and kissed her cheek.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too." She whispered back.

"Shut up!" Jonghyun yelled-whispered.

One of the little crawler things popped up, and Yoona jumped, almost falling out of my lap, and I laughed.

"It's not funny!" She said. I smiled and held her closer to me.

When the movie was over, we walked to the snack place and I got some Sour Patch Straws.

While we were walking back to the car, Jonghyun tripped onsomething and fell, and we all started laughing.

"Not funny." He said, getting up.

"Funny." Yoona said.

"Not Funny."