The Question

I texted Hayley and she didnt have her "ilovelogan" signature anymore. I asked her what happened and she told me that they broke up. I still liked her and was wondering if she still liked me. When i found out that she did i got wicked excited. Over the next few weeks we ended up being the best of friends. I went to walmart and texted her "Hey guess where i am." " Where? Haha" she said back "Walmart!!" I said "Me too!!!" she exclaimed "Where O_O?" " the electronic section! U should come over here;)" she said back. As soon as i got that text i booked it to the electronics section and found her. She ran up to me and hugged me "Why did she just hug me?" i thought. We walked around for a while and ended up in the toy section playing with lightsabers. Hayley got a text from her mom, "I gotta go!" she said and when i thought she was gonna walk away she kissed me. I was shocked, "Am i dreaming?" i asked my self. Just to make sure i pinched my arm as hard as i could "Nope im awake" i thought happily. When she left she started texting me again. "Heyy:)" she said "Heyy! I gotta question for you!" i said back "What?" she asked me "So umm i was like wondering if you would like you know go out with me again?" i asked nervously. My heart already started pumping out of my chest. "well ummm..."

Hahahaha suspense!! >:D im an evil little man:P well anyways sorry if this is short i didnt have very many ideas but hey im stupid so whycha gonna do about it? All i ask of you bros is to vote! I u have any questions just ask away! Hahaha stay awesome!

~ Kyle! :{D