Kit I Gotta Tell You Something

The fourth great shinobi war was over, it was going great, until Sasuke figured out that him and Naruto were in a genjutsu.

Sasuke broke it but had used too much chakra, Madara instantly killed him, in a fit of rage seeing his friend die Naruto released Kurama, and together they killed Madara Uchiha.

After a month of moping, having burried all the dead Kurama decided it was time to tell Naruto the biggest secret kept from him.

"Kit I need to tell you something. I'm actually your father, now I know you're gonna get mad and scream something rude at me. So I'll tell you the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Your mom was a wonderful lady, and I wasn't actually sealed inside her, people just thought I was, in reality I was her lover, Minato was her best friend, and the only one who knew about us. Then Kushina got pregnant, with you."

Naruto was astonished, so he did what felt best, he hugged Kurama.

"Sokies tou~san, I understand why you would need to hide that I'm actually your son."

"You're not my son, you're my daughter."

"Oh, WAIT WHAT!?"

"You're under a special jutsu that alters the blood, making you look like Minato."

"Oh, how, oh right, you're almost as old as chakra. You would know about that kind of thing."

"Yes, I would, and we are gonna remove it now." Kurama made a few hand signs ending on blood, and Naruto collapsed in pain.

After a few minutes of torturous pain, Naruto stood up, she was about as tall as Hinata, long blood red hair, a soft cute face that made her seem gentle, and delicate skin that looked like porcelain.

"Such a beautiful little girl. Tou~chan will protect you no matter what."

"Okay tou~san, what do we do now?"

"We train. Then we leave, after all being the only people left alive in the world is lonely. We could release the rabbit goddess."

"Let's do that and then train."

¥time skip to after the rabbit is released¥

"I am free, I will finish what I started, wait why are there only two of you, and you aren't even human, well you are half human."

"Grandma." Naruto hugs the rabbit goddess and explained everything that happened.

"So it's just us three left, and Kurama is the son of my tree, otherwise known as the jubi. That is a lot to take in, but you are my granddaughter and Kurama's daughter. We are training you and then sending you to stop the destruction of humanity."

"Hai! Grandma."

(Nother time skip until she is fully trained)

"Okay, Naru~chan you are ready, just so you know chakra is unaffected by time and you have become a demon thus making you a being of chakra."

"This time when I get called a demon they will be right."

"It's time, we are ready."

The nine biju all made hand signs, they had reformed after about two hundred years, a portal opened and they could see Naruto getting born.

"Kya, she is soo cute." Kaguya, just could not help but scream about Naruto's cuteness.

Cannon things happen Kaguya gets pissed about them, when Naruto is left at the orphanage, they step into the portal. Naruto is put in her previous body, and Kurama is with her in the seal, Kaguya picks her up, looks around to make sure she isn't seen, and sees a small boy looking at her.

"Hello what is your name?"

"Itachi, who are you?"

"Kaguya Uzumaki, I came here because I noticed this girl is an Uzumaki as well."

"Girl? She looks like a boy."

"Her parents put her under a bery special henge."

"Oh, and I haven't unlocked my sharingan yet."

"How about I give you a present and you tell no one about this, deal?"

"Okay, sure." Kaguya grabbed the boy by the head and you could see it shining, after three seconds she let go. Itachi opened his eyes and they were black so black you would think you were staring into the abyss, and the was a purple symbol that spun like the sharingan.

"I gave you the ultimate doujutsu, known as the eyes of the void, able to see everything even inside the abyss, but it's not like you would go into the abyss."

"Thank you, but how?"

"That's my secret to keep." With that Kaguya disappeared with a flash of moonlight.

Hope you like it I had this idea and decided it was a good one to write down. I Don't own Naruto and always accept feedback.