A Grand Entrance

Third Person POV:
The doors to South Park elementary school flew open to reveal a kid with a green hat and a death stare on his face.

"I really dont want to be here" he said.

"Then go hoome" Yelled Cartman.

"Shut up fatass!" Responded Kyle. "Give the new kid a break"

The new kid with the green hat walked up to Cartman Kyle Kenny and Stan and said,

"Don't call him a fatass. I mean he's probably already broken the elevator here. That's gotta be a record"

""YEAH KYAL IM NOT FAT IM BIG BONED"

Kyle started laughing. "We dont have an elevator" he said.

"Exactly." Said the new kid in the green hat. "Not anymore" he whispered to Kyle. He stuck his hand out. "Filmore"

Kyle shook his hand.

Apparently Cartman never got the joke. "Wait yu guys I'm so confuused we don't have an elevator" he said.

"He'll get it eventually" said Filmore rolling his eyes.

"Who's the walking parka?" Asked Filmore.

"Oh that's Kenny" replied Stan. "I'm Stan"

"Hey!" Said Kenny, muffled behind his parka.

Filmore's POV:
This group of guys seemed decent so I decided to walk to class with them.

"Ok class settle down. We have a new student today-" started the teacher.

"Filmore" I quickly said and took an empty seat next to a kid with a blue hat and blonde hair.

"Excuse me Mr. Filmore but that was rude I didn't finish speaking" said the teacher and sighed. "Anyway class for those of you who don't know me I'm Mr. Garrison your fourth grade teacher"

I glanced at the kid next to me. He seemed nice and simple. Also quiet. I kept looking over at him, I couldn't help it.

"Can I help you?" Asked the blue hat kid.

I couldn't think of a smart remark to use this time, and besides I don't know how to rip on a kid with no visible flaws

"Could I Uh borrow a pencil?" I asked the blue hat kid.

"Sure! I'm Brimmy!" He introduces himself.

Brimmy

I took the pencil he offered me and started scribbling in my paper to make it look like I was writing something.

"Who knows the answer to number 6?" Asked the annoying ass teacher Mr. Garrison.  It's like Mr. GarASSon. Hahaha. "How about Filmore?"

Oh shit. I guess I had to smartass my way out of this one. "Oh gee I don't know, Mr. GarASSon!" I said as half the class laughed and even Brimmy let out a chuckle.

"FILMORE! Principals office! Now!" Said Mr. Garrison. Ugh whatever.

"So long suckers!" I said as I flipped off the class and left the room.

I walked into the principals office but was immediately sent off to the counseling department.

A skinny string bean like human being greeted me and I entered.
"Hello there, I'm Mr. Mackey, Mkay?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Filmore, Mkay we need to talk about your behavior, Mkay? We cannot have you disrupting Mr. Garrison's class, Mkay?" He said.

"I do what I want Mkay" I told him in an effort to make fun of the way he spoke. I guess he disregarded it and continued. "Your class is starting group projects, Mkay, and Mr. Garrison sent in your partner, Mkay? He's here to talk right now Mkay? We have to make sure you'll pay attention in class and be respectful Mkay?" Finished Mr. Mackey.

I wonder what dickwad he partnered me up with.

Just my luck. Guess who entered? Brimmy.
"So this is Brimmy, Mkay?" Started Mr. Mackey.

"Mkay Mkay Mkay" I said. "Just give us the project" I interrupted him.

"Brimmy here volunteered to be your partner. I suggest you be nice to him, Mkay?"

I got butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't insult this kid. Something about him just made me want to actually befriend him.

"Your topic is domestic pets. You will be researching pets people have at home and put together a PowerPoint slide, Mkay?" Said Mr. Mackey.

"Mkay Mkay we get it" I said, rolling my eyes. Brimmy chuckled a little. Somehow that made me crack a bit of a smile for the first time I've walked into this wretched place.

"My place 6 o'clock?" I asked Brimmy.

"Sure" He said. I couldn't stop staring at his ass but thankfully he hasn't noticed.