Peaceful [Barry x Reader]

HOW DID I NOT DO MY ENERGECTIC BEAN YET!? Thank you -Connxisseur- for showing me the light! Also check out their profile. They make some good stuff. That's enough said. Now it is STORYTIME!!!

Barry was quite the energetic guy. He's always rushing, he's always running, he always wants to get things done. He's always pinging and bouncing off of the walls. He is that kind of guy. And to be honest, that kind of guys is absolutely adorable and totally in your type. He could be a ball of sugar and caffeine, but he'a your ball of sugar and caffeine.

But do you want to know what's scary? When someone who's always full of so much energy has a crash. That's scary. When someone like Barry was silent and calm, it's scary! Sure, you can think of it like the eye of a hurricane but seeing Barry all calm without that grin on his face is so... so... wrong.

It was snowing in Sinnoh, you both were at Barry's house to celebrate Christmas with his family, and you were in the living room. There was a window in perfect view of the couch. You were sitting upright while Barry had his head on your lap like a pillow. He had a pokeball designed blanket over his body and he just watched the snow fall.

You know that pride and joy feelings in your stomach you get when a cat lays down on you? That was the exact feeling you had right now. You looked at his parents in disbelief. His dad chuckled and continued reading the newspaper and his mom shrugged at you, giggling and getting her camera to take a picture.

You looked down at Barry, his eyes focused on the window as the snowflakes slowly fell. It was like he was in a trance. You bent over and gave him a kiss on the forehead. He didn't even get flustered! He didn't even blush! He just had a small smile on his face as he watched the snow fall.

This as so wrong, but it was si peaceful. You loved it.

God dang it. 349 Words. Ugh. Sometimes I hate how short my writing is. I hate my writing. I'm sorry for bad writing.

~Eva